New Jersey, United States
Thomas’s educational background is unknown.
Actor and Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Brielle Barbusca (Older Sister) (Actress)
Abrams Artists Agency L.A. (Talent and Literary Agency)
4 ft 9½ in or 146 cm
42 kg or 93 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Thomas has not publicly dated anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
Thomas has Italian ancestry.
- Perfect Hair
- Charming Personality
Thomas has done lots of brand endorsements before starting his career in the TV industry. Brands that he has endorsed are –
- JC Penney
- Disney XD
- Old Navy
- Pizza Hut
- Build a Bear (2012)
- Kraft Mac & Cheese (2012)
- He was also seen as “Peter Pan” in the Geico commercial in the year 2015-2016.
Best Known For
His role as a camper named Drew in Netflix project “Wet Hot American Summer” in the year 2015.
Thomas appeared in the comedy-drama film The Last Time You Had Fun (2014) in the role of Duncan.
First TV Show
Thomas appeared on the talk show The Talk in 2010.
He has not spoken publicly about his personal routine.
Thomas Barbusca Favorite Things
- Song – “Still Here” by Drake
- Person – Griffin Gluck
- Sport – Basketball
- On-Set Memory – His birthday celebrated on the sets of “The Mick”
- TV Show – “The Sopranos”, “Friends” and “Seinfeld”
- Basketball Team – The Knicks, The Bulls, and the Lakers
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Role – Chip Pemberton
Source – Luca Magazine, Popmania, The Knockturnal, Digital Journal, Bellus Magazine
Thomas Barbusca Facts
- Thomas moved to Los Angeles at the age of 6 when his sister, Brielle got a role in the famous TV series “The Starter Wife”.
- The pronunciation of his surname is “Bar-boos-ka”.
- He was also seen in an episode of “Anger Management” in 2014.
- He likes listening to hip-hop and R&B music.
- His sister, Brielle inspired him to do acting.
- He was 4 years old when he did his first commercial gig for “Lysol”.
- Thomas was awarded Young Artist Award under the “Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young actor 10 and under” category for “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2015.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Thomas Barbusca / Instagram