|Thorgy Thor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1984|
Thorgy Thor is an American drag queen, musician, host, performer, actress, TV personality, and violinist who is best known for appearing as a contestant on the 8th edition of RuPaul‘s Drag Race in 2016 as well as for competing on the 3rd season of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars in 2018.
Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Thorgy Thor attended the University of Hartford Hartt School located in West Hartford, Connecticut and studied music. Later, he got enrolled at the State University of New York, Purchase from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Music in both viola and violin performance in 2006.
Drag Queen, Musician, Violinist, Host, Performer, TV Personality, Actress
Christmas, Pop, Comedy
Vocals, Viola, Violin, Cello
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pointed chin
- Curvy physique
Thorgy Thor Facts
- At the 2014 Brooklyn Nightlife Awards, she was honored with the LEGEND award.
- In 2016, she competed alongside the likes of Bob the Drag Queen, Naomi Smalls, Kim Chi, Derrick Barry, Chi Chi DeVayne, and Cynthia Lee Fontaine in the 8th season of the reality competition television series, RuPaul’s Drag Race. Thorgy Thor wrapped up her journey on the show being placed on the 6th spot.
- As a musician, she has been a part of albums like Christmas Queens 2 (2016) and Christmas Queens 3 (2017).
- Thorgy Thor started her own symphony orchestra named Thorchestra in the year 2018 and conducted for the very first time in Halifax.
- Her fellow contestants on the 3rd installment of RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars included Trixie Mattel, Kennedy Davenport, Chi Chi DeVayne, BeBe Zahara Benet, and Shangela. Her journey on the show ended being on the 10th spot.
- Thorgy Thor has appeared in music videos for songs such as Let It Snow by Christmas Queens, I Call Shade by Trinity The Tuck, and Yellow Cloud by Trixie Mattel.
- She has also appeared in many other web shows, TV shows, and movies like Drag Me Down the Aisle, Mozart in the Jungle, RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked, Love Hotline, and The Pit Stop.
Featured Image by Thorgy Thor / Instagram