|Tiff Needell Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1951|
Tiff Needell is a British race car driver and motoring television personality who rose to fame for his work with automotive’s top magazine television shows Top Gear and Fifth Gear. Nevertheless, he is also admired for his vast motor knowledge and supreme driving skills.
Havant, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
Tiff studied at the Ottershaw School, after that, he went to attend the City, University of London from where he graduated with an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering.
Racing Driver, TV Personality
- Father – Tony Needell
- Siblings – Chris Needell (Younger Brother) (Team Manager)
Tiff Needell is represented by Gordon Poole Agency and MN2S.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tiff has dated –
- Patsy – Tiff and his wife Patsy have 3 boys named Jack, Harry, and George.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
Due to his age, Tiff’s hair has turned to a shade of white and gray.
- Tall physical appearance
- Clean looks
- Thin lips
Tiff Needell Favorite Things
- Racers Of All-Time – Nelson Piquet, Alain Prost, Emerson Fittipaldi, Alan Jones, Nigel Mansell
Source – Drive Tribe
Tiff Needell Facts
- After graduating from college, Tiff worked as the structural design engineer at George Wimpey & Co.
- The first race that he took part in was in 1970, in a driving school at Brands Hatch. After this, he went on to race with Formula Ford.
- He made his debut as a presenter with Top Gear in 1987.
- After being asked to leave from Fifth Gear, Tiff went on to join Lovecars.
- Tiff’s younger brother Chris was appointed as the team manager for Barwell Motorsports in the past.
- He served as the brand ambassador for BMW in the past.
- As of 2020, Needell drove a BMW X5 (E70). He once stated in an interview that his dream car is the McLaren F1.
- Tiff enjoys drinking a beer every now and then.
Featured Image By Brian Snelson / Flickr / CC BY 2.0