|Tiffiny Hall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1984|
Tiffiny Hall is an Australian personal trainer, television personality, author, and journalist who came into prominence after appearing on the TV sports entertainment game show Gladiators (2008) as Angel. She gained further recognition by starring in several other programs on the small screen including the morning show The Circle (2010) and the reality series The Biggest Loser Australia: Singles (2012), having been featured as a trainer in the latter. Tiffiny has penned many books such as the cookbook Lighten Up (2012). She has garnered more than 250k followers on Instagram.
Tiffiny Elizabeth Hall
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
She went to Lowther Hall Anglican Grammar School. She then attended the University of Melbourne, graduating in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communications, majoring in Creative Writing and Print Journalism, and also obtaining a Diploma in Modern Languages (French).
Personal Trainer, Television Personality, Author, Journalist
- Father – Martin Hall
- Mother – Jeanette Hall
- Siblings – Bridgette (Younger Sister), Lleyton (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ed Kavalee (2014-Present) – Tiffiny tied the knot with comedian, radio host, actor and filmmaker Ed Kavalee on October 25, 2014. They have a son together named Arnold Martin (b. September 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Cheerful smile
Tiffiny Hall Favorite Things
- Pastime – Taking afternoon strolls with her little child that has involved treasure hunting and has given her the scope to see the world through his eyes
Source – Instagram
Tiffiny Hall Facts
- She was raised in the suburb of Essendon.
- Her parents have owned a Taekwondo center that has been headquartered in Brunswick.
- Tiffiny has practiced the Korean martial art of Taekwondo, having been a Sixth Dan Black Belt. Hall is also a qualified personal trainer having acquired a Certificate III & IV in Fitness and earned a Diploma of Sport Coaching with a specialization in martial arts.
- She is the founder and CEO of the online program TIFFXO, where she has provided guidance on workouts, everyday meals, and mental wellness.
- She is fluent in French.
- Tiffiny has recalled how her husband had got so enamored by her on television that he had arranged for a way for them to meet. When the filming for Gladiators was going on and Ed was working at Nova, he had asked if he could go and interview the Angel Gladiator that had led them to meet. Ed was doing fill-in radio and he ended up getting Tiffiny to come in for an interview thrice in a row when his heartthrob had simply enquired when he was going to ask her out.
- Tiffiny has disclosed that she has been a huge fan of getting social and has applied that to staying fit as well. She has found it repulsive to do runs alone in the cold or get up very early when it is dark to exercise and instead loved doing classes that are social as well for her, like her Taekwondo sessions. Tiffiny has observed that getting social is a great way to get and stay motivated with the main reason being when we have our friends around us, we are most likely to keep the appointment, that is the most important factor.
Featured Image by Tiffiny Hall / Instagram