|Tim Seifert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1994|
Tim Seifert is a New Zealander professional cricketer who has represented his country primarily in the T20I format of the sport, as a wicket-keeper batsman. As of April 2021, he had also represented New Zealand in 3 ODI matches – all in a space of 6 days in January 2019, in a series against Sri Lanka. Before breaking into the senior national team in February 2018, through the T20I format, he had played for New Zealand at the 2014 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, where the team had finished in a disappointing 10th place after getting knocked out in the group stage phase. Domestically, in New Zealand, he has represented Northern Districts (2014-15–Present) across all 3 formats. A dynamic stroke-maker in the T20 format, he has turned out for the Northern Knights in the Super Smash (New Zealand’s premier domestic T20 tournament); the Trinbago Knight Riders (2020-Present) in the CPL (Caribbean Premier League); and the Kolkata Knight Riders (2020-Present) in the IPL (Indian Premier League).
Tim Louis Seifert
Whanganui, Manawatū-Whanganui, North Island, New Zealand
Hamilton, Waikato, North Island, New Zealand
- Siblings – Hana Rae Seifert (Sister)
He is represented by Insignia Sports International, Sports Management Firm, London, England, United Kingdom.
- 43 – One Day International (ODI), T20 International (T20I), Trinbago Knight Riders (CPL)
- 24 – Northern Districts (New Zealand Domestic Cricket)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tim has dated –
- Morgan Croasdale (2019–Present) – Tim had started dating Hamilton-based wedding planner, event organizer, and retail entrepreneur Morgan Croasdale in 2019. He had proposed to her in September 2020 – in the meager 20-hour break that he had between leaving the bio-secure bubble of the CPL in the Caribbean and leaving for Dubai to be assimilated in the IPL‘s bio-secure bubble. In an Instagram post in January 2021, he had indicated that the couple was set to be married later in the year.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Side-parted, short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a trimmed beard
Tim has been sponsored by –
- Kookaburra Cricket Aus/NZ
- Power Farming New Zealand
Tim Seifert Facts
- Although Tim had always held cricketing ambitions, he had also played a lot of field hockey in his developmental years. He had represented New Zealand in the sport at the Under-18 tier, and his district at the Under-21 tier.
- His nickname of ‘Bam Bam’ was given by his senior colleagues in the Northern Districts team when he was very new to their setup. His boyish looks and his ability to smash the ball hard had drawn comparisons to the fictional character of Bamm-Bamm Rubble from the iconic Flintstones film and TV franchise.
- In December 2017, in a Super Smash match, for Northern Districts against Auckland, he had smoked a 40-ball hundred. This was the then fastest century recorded in a domestic T20 match in New Zealand.
- With 703 runs in just 9 matches, he was the leading run-scorer for Northern Districts in the 2017–18 season of the Plunket Shield (New Zealand’s premier first-class tournament).
Featured Image by Tim Seifert / Instagram