|Tina Majorino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1985|
Tina Majorino is an American actor and voice artist who has been cast in various television roles like playing Sophie Wilder in the sitcom Camp Wilder, Cindy “Mac” Mackenzie in the teen noir mystery drama series Veronica Mars, Addy Fisher in the legal drama series The Deep End, Heather Tuttle in the drama series Big Love, Special Agent Genevieve Shaw in the crime procedural comedy-drama series Bones, Dr. Heather Brooks in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Molly in the fantasy horror drama series True Blood, Maggie Harris in the crime drama series Legends, Deb (voice) in the animated sitcom Napoleon Dynamite, and Florence in the action drama series Scorpion. In addition to that, her film credits include having been cast in Veronica Mars, Before Women Had Wings, When a Man Loves a Woman, Waterworld, Andre, Napoleon Dynamite, What We Do Is Secret, Think Tank, Should’ve Been Romeo, New York Crossing, True Women, Testing Bob, and Corrina, Corrina.
Albertina Marie Majorino
Westlake, Los Angeles, California, United States
Tina Majorino graduated from high school at the age of 15.
Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Robert “Bob” Majorino (Real Estate Agent)
- Mother – Sarah (nee Black)
- Siblings – Kevin Majorino (Older Brother)
- Others – Richard Rannard “Dick” Majorino (Paternal Grandfather), Albertin M. Cruz (Paternal Grandmother), James Black (Maternal Grandfather),
Tina Majorino has been signed with –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Leverage Management
Her net worth has been $1.5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
119 pounds or 54 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tina is one of those few celebrities, whose romantic life has not been in the news and whose dating history remained concealed. Though, in early January 2015, some reports stated that she got engaged with her guy. But all such news was never publicized by her.
Race / Ethnicity
Tina Majorino is of Italian, Cuban, and French descent on her father’s side and has English and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
In the past, Tina has dyed her hair blonde.
Her natural hair color is ‘Light Brown.’
Short blonde locks
34-25-33 in or 87-63.5-84 cm
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Tina has appeared in national television commercials.
Best Known For
Her notable performances in movies like Andre (1994), When a Man Loves a Woman (1994), Waterworld (1995), Alice in Wonderland (Television film, 1999), Napoleon Dynamite (2004), and Veronica Mars (2014).
She is also known for her role in the TV series Napoleon Dynamite (animated TV version, 2012), Grey’s Anatomy (2012-2013) (22 episodes), and Legends (2014).
Tina Majorino made her big-screen debut with the American romantic drama film When a Man Loves a Woman (1994) for her role as Jess Green.
First TV Show
Tina debuted on television with the portrayal of the character Sophie Wilder in the American sitcom Camp Wilder from 1992 to 1993. She appeared in a total of 19 episodes of the show.
Tina has been very active in sports and holds a black belt in the Korean martial art, Tang Soo Do. Having a toned and slender build, she is very specific about her workout plan which includes exercises like running, leg extension, bicep extensions, and squats.
Her diet includes green vegetables, yogurt, citrus food, and meat.
Tina Majorino Facts
- Tina holds a black belt in the martial art of Tang Soo Do.
- On E! Networks’ list of “50 cutest Child stars All Grown Up,” Tina was voted at number 40th.
- She is severely allergic to peanuts and related nuts.
- In 2005, she was the celebrity judge for the University of California, Los Angeles Spring Sing.
- Tina is a techno-geek and owns five computers.
- Tina Majorino appeared in music videos for Lifehouse’s song “Blind” and Pink’s song “F***ing Perfect.”
- Tina started singing very early in her childhood. She has been a trained Opera Singer since the age of 7 and still practices it.
- At the age of 13, Tina emailed Rob Thomas (creator of “Veronica Mars”) about a report that she had to write for one of his books and eventually they met and decided to work together. After she resumed acting in 2004, he offered her to play computer geek Mac in “Veronica Mars.”
- Some of her hobbies are playing guitar and piano, surfing, skateboarding, horseback riding, writing, painting and watching movies, etc.
- She wrote her first screenplay when she was only 8 years old.
- Tina is a professional hip-hop dancer.
- Tina was the lead vocalist in the rock band “The AM Project,” which she formed along with her older brother Kevin.