|Tom Cullen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Thomas Osborne Cullen
Tom spent his early years in Llandrindod Wells and moved to Cardiff at age 12, where he attended Llanishen High School.
Before pursuing an acting career, he was involved in music. He graduated from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in 2009 with First Class Honours degree in Acting after spending a year at the Central School of Speech and Drama.
Actor, writer, director
- Father – is a writer by profession.
- Mother – is a writer too.
- Siblings – Joseph Cullen (Brother), Ruth Cullen (Sister)
Tom Cullen is repped by –
- Scott Marshall Partners Ltd
- United Agents Ltd.
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Cullen has dated –
- Tatiana Maslany (2011) – Canadian actress, Tatiana Gabrielle Maslany met Maslany while filming the Channel 4 miniseries World Without End in 2011. They reside together in Los Angeles, California now.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry on his father’s side and is of English descent on his mother’s side.
Best Known For
Playing a role in the award-winning independent film Weekend (2011) and as Viscount Gillingham in the television series Downton Abbey from 2013 to 2014.
Cullen’s first movie was Cravings released in 2006 wherein he played the role of Jason.
First TV Show
In 2010, Tom had a guest appearance in the TV series Banged Up Abroad as Yoram.
Tom Cullen Favorite Things
- Actor – Tom Cruise
- TV Show – Fawlty Towers, The Office
- TV Character – Violet, Lady Grantham of Downtown
- Outfit – Green tweed suit
- Word – Lush
Tom Cullen Facts
- As shared in one of his interviews with Vanity fair, the actor tends to get very cold and shaky when nervous, which is quite a funny manifestation of his being nervous.
- Cullen’s maternal side hails from a posh background whereas the paternal side is of working class, hence it gives him an interesting mix of both the backgrounds.
- Tom was included on ‘Screen International Stars of Tomorrow’ list in 2011.
- Cullen was named the Best Actor by The International Cinephile Society, in 2012.
Featured Image by Filmwax Radio / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0