|Tom Oakley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Year of Birth||1981|
Tom Oakley is an Australian actor and producer who is known for his work in Out of the Blue (2008), All Saints (1998), and American Horror Story (2011).
Tom was born in c. 1981.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Others – Rev. Darrell Peregrym (Father-In-Law) (Minister), Vanessa Peregrym (Mother-In-Law) (Housewife), Cassandra (Sister-In-Law), Amanda (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom has dated –
- Missy Peregrym (2018-Present) – Tom and actress and model Missy Peregrym tied the knot with one another in Los Angeles on December 30, 2018. Together, the couple has a son named Otis Paradis Oakley (b. March 21, 2020). In February 2022, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On June 6, 2022, Missy gave birth to her second child, a baby girl named Mela Joséphine Oakley. Mela was born at 3:22 am.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
Tom Oakley Facts
- Originally, Tom is from Australia.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as Yuppie Man in All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane in 2007.
- In 2008, Tom was cast in his first TV show as Greg Doherty in Home and Away.
- His television and film credits include Out of the Blue, All Saints, Black Comedy, and American Horror Story.
Featured Image By Missy Peregrym / Instagram