|Tomo Miličević Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 1979|
Tomo Miličević is a Bosnian musician and record producer who shot to fame after becoming the lead guitarist of the rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars (2003-2018). He attained recognition all around the world after recording the band’s 2nd album titled A Beautiful Lie (2005). Its full-length follow-ups named This Is War (2009) and Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams (2013) received both critical acclaim and commercial success. Throughout the 2010s, he appeared on a recording with Dommin and made collaborations with Ivy Levan to release several albums including No Good (2015).
Sarajevo, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia
Indian Village, Detroit, Michigan, United States
He attended Athens High School in Troy. He later went to the culinary school at Oakland Community College and became a certified executive and pastry chef.
Musician, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Damir Miličević (Agricultural Engineer)
- Mother – Tonka Miličević (Doctor)
- Siblings – Ivana Miličević (Older Sister) (Actress and Model), Filip Miličević (Younger Brother) (Abstract Artist and Executive at AT&T) (Died on August 7, 2016)
He is represented by Arthur Spivak.
Guitar, Bass Instruments, Violin, Keyboards, Percussion
- Interscope Records
- Immortal Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Vicki Bosanko (2011-Present) – He tied the knot with Vicki Bosanko in Crete, Greece on July 4, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Croatian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Long hair
- Sharp features
- Beard and mustache
Tomo Miličević Favorite Things
- Believer And Follower Of – Vegan lifestyle
- Influenced By Musical Genres – Jazz, Classical, Progressive Rock, Blues, Alternative Rock
- Supporter Of – Animal rights
Source – Wikipedia
Tomo Miličević Facts
- He is a classically trained musician who started taking his music lessons by playing the violin at a tender age.
- His family traveled back and forth until they emigrated to Troy, Michigan for good when Tomo enrolled in the 3rd grade and was thus able to avoid the Bosnian War. He has pointed out that if his family had not migrated at the right time, he would have been in the army by the age of 16 and fighting soon after.
- When he was around 11 years old, he got introduced to heavy metal music. His parents had supported his wish to begin playing the guitar and he and his father had made one together. While he was in high school, he started to write his own music and perform in local bands simultaneously.
- During his growing up years, he had worked in restaurants in the metropolitan city of Detroit. After graduating from high school, he had relocated to Los Angeles joining back his 2 siblings. The 3 of them later had managed to convince their parents to leave Troy and settle again in Los Angeles, where they launched a restaurant.
- He has experimented with different kinds of guitar effects and has incorporated influences from a wide variety of musical genres into his personal style.
- Tomo is left-handed but plays the guitar with his right hand.
- He has worked with the Best Friends Animal Society on many programs.
- In June 2008, he joined Habitat for Humanity to work with Thirty Seconds to Mars on a home being refurbished through the Greater Los Angeles Area’s program named “A Brush With Kindness.”
- He has revealed that he generally has more respect for animals than he does for most people and that he is a fervent animal lover.
Featured Image by Tomo Miličević / Instagram