|Toni-Ann Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1996|
Toni-Ann Singh is a Jamaican American beauty pageant titleholder and singer who came into the limelight after winning the Miss World pageant in 2019, becoming the 4th woman from Jamaica to hold the coveted title. She was previously crowned as Miss Jamaica World 2019. She is an accomplished singer having released a number of singles including the rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing that was released on December 21, 2019.
Morant Bay, Jamaica
She went to Florida State University in Tallahassee, from where she graduated with a degree in Psychology and Women’s Studies.
Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Singer
- Father – Bradshaw Singh
- Mother – Jahrine Bailey
She has been represented by Sway Caribbean Model Agency.
Pop, R&B, Soul
Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Black)
She is of Indian and Jamaican descent on her father’s side of the family and of African and Jamaican descent on her mother’s side. She is of Dougla heritage.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Fuller lips
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Urbana Stryd.
Toni-Ann Singh Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Dancing, Singing, Vlogging, Volunteering, Cooking
Source – Loop News
Toni-Ann Singh Facts
- Her family immigrated to the United States when she was 9 years old, settling in Florida, where she has resided for more than 14 years.
- She has sung classical opera having first performed in a choir at the Andrew’s Memorial Seventh Day Adventist Church in Kingston in Jamaica.
- Toni-Ann has regularly appeared on the hit children’s variety show Kids Time Praise in the past where she sang junior renditions of popular gospel songs.
- She has aspired to be a doctor and has previously served as the president of the Caribbean students association.
- Toni-Ann has disclosed that she had initially found it difficult to walk in six-inch heels and was only able to master the art with poise and confidence after taking lessons from her runway coach Jermaine Dyer who has been the CEO of her modeling agency.
- She has been grateful to her mother for always supporting her to follow her dreams, and for being there for her through thick and thin, and nothing and no one is above her, for Toni-Ann.
Featured Image by Toni-Ann Singh / Instagram