Toni’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Roland Kroos (Football Trainer for youth categories)
- Mother – Birgit Kammer (Teacher) (Former Badminton Player)
- Siblings – Felix Kroos (Younger Brother) (Professional Footballer)
Kroos is signed with SportsTotal.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
78½ kg or 173 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Toni Kroos dated –
- Jessica Farber – Toni is in a relationship with Jessica Farber. The couple have one son Leon (b. August 14, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
- Blonde hair and Blue eyes
Toni’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39½ in or 100 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35½ cm
- Waist – 32¼ in or 82 cm
He showed up in TV commercials for PlayStation, Sport 1, and VIVA Kuwait.
Toni believes in God and is a Christian.
Best Known For
His qualities as a midfielder and his capabilities to play as an attacking midfielder.
First Football Match
Toni made his debut on September 26, 2007 in a match between Bayern Munich and Energie Cottbus.
On November 5, 2008, Kroos had his first appearance in the Champions League in a match in which Bayern Munich faced ACF Fiorentina.
He had his UEFA Cup debut against Red Star Belgrade on October 25, 2007.
On, March 3, 2010, he played his first official game as a part of Germany’s senior team in a friendly match against Argentina.
- Passing accuracy
- Create goal scoring situations
- Long shots
- Key passes
- Head shots
Kroos has not acted in a film yet, other than some documentaries.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Toni hasn’t acted in a TV show.
Numerous football experts and world class coaches described Kroos as a “complete midfielder” or someone that has a potential to be more than just a playmaker for his team. Eventually, these statements lead towards the question of “Is Toni this good because he works hard or it is just because of the natural talent he possesses?” Our answer is BOTH. There’s no doubt that the German international is talented, but he also works really hard during the off-seasons.
Toni Kroos Favorite Things
- Song – Wrapped Up (By Olly Murs)
- Roger Federer‘s Victory – When he beat Andy Murray at Wimbledon Final in 2012
- NBA player – Dirk Nowitzki
Source – Twitter
Toni Kroos Facts
- As a kid, he played for club Greifswalder SC.
- At the age of 17, Toni was promoted to the senior team of Bayern Munich.
- He used to miss a lot of classes during the school year because he had to train.
- On January 31, 2009, Kroos was loaned to Bayer 04 Leverkusen in order to gain experience. In 2010, his loan period expired and he returned to Bayern Munich.
- On July 17, 2014, Toni signed a six-year deal with Real Madrid worth between 25 and 30 million euros.
- He scored his first goal for Real Madrid against Rayo Vallecano on November 8, 2014.
- At the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup, Toni was named the best player of the tournament. He was also awarded Bronze Shoe for scoring five goals.
- His name was on the shortlist of the 10 potential winners of the FIFA’s Golden Ball award for the best player at the 2014 World Cup.
- According to the official statistical analyzer Castrol Performance Index, Toni was the best-rated player with 9.79 out of 10.
- Visit his official website @ toni-kroos.com.
- Follow Toni on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.