|Jessica Farber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1988|
Jessica Farber is a German media personality who is best known for being the wife of the world-renowned football player, Toni Kroos.
Greifswald, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
- Others – Felix Kroos (Brother-in-law) (Professional Football Player), Lisa Klass (Sister-in-law) (Wife of Felix), Roland Kroos (Father-in-law) (Youth Coach for Hansa Rostock), Birgit Kammer (Mother-in-law) (Teacher, Former Badminton Player)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Toni Kroos – Jessica met her future husband Toni Kroos for the 1st time in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands when she was 20 years old and he was 18. However, cupid struck the two only after they met again back in Germany. Over the course of their relationship, Kroos found fame as an exceptional midfielder and has played for the football clubs, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. The long-term couple exchanged wedding vows on June 13, 2015. Jessica gave birth to sons Leon Kroos (b. August 14, 2013) and Fin Kroos (b. March 2019) as well as a daughter named Amelie Kroos (b. July 20, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Tattoo of ‘Leon’ on her forearm
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Lillydoo Windeln & Babycare
- Purelei Jewelry
Jessica Farber Facts
- She is 2 years older than her husband Toni Kroos, who was born in 1990.
- Jessica is different from other popular WAGs of football players as she is extremely media shy and maintains a low profile online.
- She shares her birthdate with well-known Hollywood actors such as Mark Wahlberg, Ron Livingston, Liza Weil, Jeff Garlin, etc.
Featured Image by Jessica Kroos / Instagram