|Toprak Razgatlıoğlu Quick Info
|Date of Birth
|October 16, 1996
Toprak Razgatlıoğlu is a Turkish motorcycle racer who is known for winning his debut race in the European Superstock 600 Championship in October 2014 as well as for competing in several other competitions including the 2015 European Superstock 600 Championship, Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup, and Superbike World Championship.
- Father – Arif Razgatlıoğlu (Also known as ‘Tek teker Arif’ which means ‘Wheelie Arif’) (Stunt Motorcyclist)
- Mother – Belgin Ulgan
- Siblings – Tümay Razgatlıoğlu (Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pointed nose
- Deep-set eyes
Toprak Razgatlıoğlu has done endorsement work for brands such as Red Bull.
Toprak Razgatlıoğlu Facts
- His father was a very famous stunt motorcyclist who died in a motorcycle accident in Antalya on November 17, 2017.
- In 2011, Toprak Razgatlıoğlu participated in the Turkish Road Race 600cc Championship and was placed at the 2nd spot at the end. He rode Yamaha YZF-R6 for the event.
- He was aboard Kawasaki ZX-6R for the 2015 European Superstock 600 Championship and emerged as the winner.
- Toprak Razgatlıoğlu refrains from spraying champagne on the podium following races because his faith forbids the use of alcohol.
- He finished 5th in the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup in 2016.
- His participation in the European Superstock 1000 Championship in 2017 landed him at the 2nd position at the end and he was aboard a Kawasaki ZX-10R for the race.
- Toprak Razgatlıoğlu has also gained popularity of different social media platforms and enjoys more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 150k followers on Facebook, and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Toprak Razgatlıoğlu / Instagram