|Tulsi Gabbard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1981|
Tulsi Gabbard is a well-known American politician who previously served as a Hawaii Army National Guard major. She is the U.S. Representative for Hawaii’s 2nd congressional district and the first member of the Hindu origin on the Congress. She is also the only member of Samoan-American descent to represent a state in Congress. Besides that, in 2019, Tulsi was running for the “2020 US presidential election”. Tulsi has a huge fan base with more than 350k followers on Instagram, more than 900k followers on Twitter, more than 600k followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on YouTube.
Leloaloa, American Samoa, United States
Hawaii, United States
She spent only 2 years at informal schools in the Philippines. Besides that, she was home-schooled all through her high school years.
Later, in 2009, she completed her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in International Business from Hawaii Pacific University.
She graduated with distinguished honor from the Accelerated Officer Candidate School at the Alabama Military Academy.
- Father – Gerald Michael Gabbard (Politician)
- Mother – Carol Porter
- Siblings – She has 1 younger sibling and 3 older siblings.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tulsi’s name has been linked with –
- Eduardo Tamayo (2002-2006)
- Abraham Williams (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Tulsi is of Samoan, German, as well as small amounts of English, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, as well as far-off Welsh and Cornish ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Prominent eyes
Tulsi Gabbard Facts
- She was brought up in a large culturally and religiously diverse family.
- Tulsi is the 4th of 5 children born to politician Mike Gabbard and Carol Porter.
- She was only 2 years old when her parents moved the family to Hawaii, where she was raised.
- Gabbard was 17 years old when she started working for the Alliance for Traditional Marriage and Values that her father had founded in 1998.
- During the September 11, 2001 attack, she was working for a nonprofit organization called “Stand Up For America.”
- She is a trained martial arts instructor and was also a martial arts teacher in 2002.
- Tulsi became the youngest legislator to be elected to be a member of the 42nd House District of the Hawaii House of Representatives.
- In her free time, Tulsi enjoys going surfing.
- In 2003, Tulsi enrolled at the “Hawaii Army National Guard.” At the time, she was also serving at the State Legislature. The following year, Tulsi was posted in Iraq for 12 months with the National Guard as a specialist with the Medical Company in the 29th Support Battalion for the “29th Infantry Brigade Combat Team”.
- She was a teenager when she adopted the Hindu faith.
- Tulsi is obsessed with vegan cupcakes.
- She considers Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to be her hero.
Featured Image By Tulsi Gabbard / Instagram