Created by Mark Ukra, Ultimate Tea Diet Plan comes under category of healthy detoxification plans. The diet plan will burn fats by removing harmful toxins from your body. And the best part is weight lost while going along with the diet plan will be permanent.
There are several people who have been able to shed many pounds from their bodies by using the diet program. Among Hollywood celebs, Giuliana Rancic, TV host is one of the big fans of ultimate tea diet. She lost seven pounds and brought herself in perfectly enviable shape with the help of diet program.
What is Ultimate Tea Diet?
Ultimate tea diet is not a fad diet plan which will provide you only short term result. It rather is a healthy and realistic diet plan on which you can completely rely. You don’t necessarily have to drink herbal or green tea only; in fact the choice to select tea has totally been left on dieters. You can opt to drink green tea, white tea, black tea, oolong tea etc. in a day.
The diet solution doesn’t encourage its dieters to drink herbal tea, it rather insists on consumption of real tea. You can drink tea in any form such as hot or iced, you just have to be careful about the use of refined sugar. You can have as many cups of tea in a day as you want.
Drink minimum eight cups of tea in a day because it will boost your metabolism and immune system, will shorten your appetite, and will provide several other remarkable benefits to your body. Main objective of diet program is to divert your attention from coffee which contains caffeine having sinister impacts on your body.
How Ultimate Tea Diet Works?
Ultimate tea diet plan is an amazing diet plan which will work like magic on your body. And if you are a tea lover, ultimate tea diet plan is the perfect diet program for you. Having total duration of fourteen days, the diet program allows you to consume 1200 calories in a day.
All you need to do is, maintain portion size of foods and make your diet balanced by inculcating proportionate ratio of carbs, proteins and healthy fats in your diet. Mark has suggested taking eight inch of plate for getting correct estimation regarding your consumption of carbs, proteins and fats.
Half of your plate should be comprised of healthy carbs such as fruits, veggies, whole grains, nuts, seeds etc. One fourth portion of your plate should consist of lean protein such as chicken, beef, fish, egg whites etc. and there should be little use of healthy fats also. You can have spoonful of olive oil or can use one tablespoon of low-fat salad dressing.
Instead of eating carbs, you are recommended to eat proteins, whenever you feel hungry. Carbs should not be eaten because they cause spike in your blood sugar level which further make you become fat. Protein rich food items will not let such issues pop up in front of you.
Exclusive Properties of Ultimate Tea Diet
You must be wondering why Mark took tea as the main ingredient of diet plan. Well, he did a lot of research on properties of tea and got to know of some exclusive properties possessed by them. Let’s have a look at three exclusive properties of tea.
- First of all, they contain caffeine which is natural stimulant and helps in boosting up both your mood and energy.
- Secondly, they contain L-theanine, which is an amino acid and assists in moderating harmful impacts of caffeine on your body. Besides that, it also saves you from getting hunger pangs every now and then.
- Thirdly, tea contains EGCG. It’s an element which stimulates fat burning process in your body and assists your body in losing weight faster.
Workouts in Ultimate Tea Diet Plan
Ultimate tea diet plan asks its dieters to practice cardio exercises and strength training. These workouts will tone your body and will catalyze fat burning process in your body. When your body will burn more calories than consumed, it naturally will start getting trimmer. Besides that, exercises will also strengthen your body from inside.
Benefits of Ultimate Tea Diet Plan
Let’s have a look at some of the benefits of ultimate tea diet program.
- The diet program will deter aging process and will provide you brighter and healthier skin and hair.
- The diet solution will maintain good health of your teeth and will save them from getting cavities.
- You will get rid of cardio diseases, arthritis and type 2 diabetes.
- Apart from affecting your body, diet solution will also affect your mind, as you will get better concentration and sharp memory while moving along with the diet program.
- Antioxidant property possessed by tea will save you from becoming victim of chronic diseases.
- You will learn healthy eating habits because along-with providing nutrition to your body, the diet plan will also keep check on your habit of eating unhealthy snacks.
Sample Meal Plan
Three meals in a day have been recommended by the diet program, however if you feel hungry, you can opt to have healthy snacks. The diet plan has provided wide and nutritious choices of snacks in the meal plan. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of ultimate tea diet.
You can have nonfat yoghurt tea parfait, oatmeal, Boca burgers, egg whites, eight to ten ounces of tea etc. in your breakfast.
You can have spoonful of fat with sugar free whipped topping, raw nuts, apple pie tea etc. in your morning snack.
You can have two cups of vegetable salad, grilled chicken, half cup of brown rice, and eight to ten ounces of hot or iced tea in your lunch.
You can have one cup edamame and eight to ten ounces of tea in your afternoon snack.
You can have one slice of watermelon, one medium corn on the cob, tea turkey burger with lettuce, and eight to ten ounces of tea in your dinner.
You can have strawberry chocolate, frozen yogurt, mint tea etc. in your evening snack.