|Vanessa Axente Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 19, 1995|
Vanessa Axente is a Hungarian model best known for working with famous brands like Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Beckham, Céline, and Valentino. She has graced the cover of popular magazines like Vogue.
- Father – Róbert Axente
- Mother – Yvonne Axenténé Varga
- Siblings – Benedetta Axente (Older Sister) (Model), Greta Axente (Younger Sister)
Vanessa is represented by –
- Attractive Models (Mother Agency)
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- DNA Models – New York
- VIVA Model Management – London
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per an interview in 2017, Vanessa was dating a man from Australia.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Hungarian descent.
- Tall height
- Beautiful eyes
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Vanessa has done endorsement work for brands like Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein, Massimo Dutti Travellers Campaign, Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Fragrance 2017, David Yurman, and many more
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for famous designers like Christian Dior, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Beckham, Céline, and Valentino
First TV Show
Vanessa made her first TV show appearance on PIX11 Morning News in 2013.
Vanessa stays in shape by working out regularly. She trains under the guidance of Andy Ginn.
She does not follow any diet as she enjoys eating.
Vanessa also indulges in a lot of other activities such as riding a bicycle, playing badminton, dancing, running, exercise DVDs, or the music-video game Just Dance 3 for her daily exercise.
Vanessa Axente Favorite Things
- Dish – Goulash
- Cuisine – Hungarian
- Dessert – Túró Rudi
- City – Budapest
Source – The Cut
Vanessa Axente Facts
- She grew up in a small countryside village and among many pet animals such as dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, and a parrot.
- As a child, she loved jazz dancing, ballet, and modern dance.
- She also played basketball a lot in her younger days.
- Her older sister Benedetta got discovered when Vanessa was just 12 years old and so she got inclined towards modeling.
- Her modeling career began when she was 14 and till 16, she worked specifically in Hungary, Singapore, and Japan.
- At the age of 16, Vanessa went to Europe and signed with Viva Model Management in 2011 and DNA Model Management in 2012. Since then, she has worked with many big brands such as Dries van Noten, Givenchy, Christian Dior, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Beckham, Céline, and Valentino.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Christopher Macsurak / Flickr / CC BY-2.0