|Victor Perez Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1992|
Victor Perez is a French professional golfer who won the 2019 Alfred Dunhill Links Championship and the 2023 Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship. He has played on the European Tour.
Séméac, Hautes-Pyrénées, France
Tarbes, Hautes-Pyrénées, Occitanie, France
From 2011 to 2015, Victor Perez studied at the University of New Mexico, a public research university in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He studied psychology.
- Father – Dany Perez
- Mother – Michel Perez
- Siblings – Benjamin Perez (Brother), Carla Perez (Sister)
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Victor Perez has dated –
- Abigail Gliksten – He has been romantically involved with dentist Abigail Gliksten.
Race / Ethnicity
Victor Perez Facts
- He went on to represent France in the 2014 Eisenhower Trophy and was the joint-second lowest individual scorer behind Jon Rahm.
- In December 2015, Victor Perez finished second in the Alps Tour qualifying school and earned a place on the tour for 2016.
- He concluded his journey as runner-up in the Open Frassanelle and won the Alps de Las Castillas. He went on to finish the season fifth in the Order of Merit to earn a place on the 2017 Challenge Tour.
- He finished 18th in the Order of Merit (just outside the top 15 that gained cards for the European Tour) in his first season on the Challenge Tour.
- Victor Perez ended up as runner-up in the Made in Denmark Challenge and won the Challenge de España in 2017.
- In his 2nd season on the Challenge Tour, he placed 3rd in the Order of Merit and that earned him a place on the 2019 European Tour.
- Victor Perez’s 2018 season ended by winning the Foshan Open after a playoff with Robert MacIntyre and then finishing second behind Adri Arnaus in the Ras Al Khaimah Challenge Tour Grand Final.
- In the Belgian Knockout in May 2019, he secured his first European Tour top 10 by finishing 6th.
- He secured his first European Tour victory in September 2019 by winning the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
- In the 2019 WGC-HSBC Champions, Victor Perez tied for 4th place and was joint runner-up in the Turkish Airlines Open after a six-man playoff the next week.
- He concluded the European Tour season 13th on the Race to Dubai and ended 2019 at 45th in the Official World Golf Ranking in order to qualify for the 2020 Masters Tournament which was his first major championship.
- He finished tied for second at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship in January 2020.
- At the BMW PGA Championship, Victor Perez finished as runner-up in October 2020.
- In May 2022, he went on to win the Dutch Open in a playoff over Ryan Fox. Also, he holed two long-range putts on the third and fourth playoff holes to extend and eventually win the playoff. With this, he recorded his second European Tour victory.
- He emerged as the winner of the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship in January 2023. Also, he shot a final-round 66 to win by one shot ahead of Min Woo Lee and Sebastian Söderberg.
Featured Image by Victor Perez / Instagram