|Victoria Gotti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 1962|
Victoria Gotti is an American writer and television personality who is widely recognized as the daughter of the deceased NYC-mafia boss John Gotti. She starred in the reality TV show Growing Up Gotti (2004-2005) and also made memorable guest appearances on the show The Real Housewives of New Jersey in 2013 and 2014. She has released several best-selling books including The Senator’s Daughter (1997), Superstar (2000) and This Family of Mine: What It Was Like Growing Up Gotti (2009).
New York City, New York, United States
Old Westbury, New York City, New York, United States
She attended St. John’s University.
- Father – John Gotti (Late Crime Boss)
- Mother – Victoria DiGiorgio
- Siblings – Angel (Younger Sister), John A. Gotti (Younger Brother) (Former Mobster), Frank (Younger Brother) (Died in 1980)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Carmine Agnello (1984-2002) – She tied the knot with her high school sweetheart Carmine Agnello. Her 1st child was a daughter named Justine who was stillborn. After that, she had 3 sons together with Agnello named Carmine Agnello Jr., John Agnello, and Frank Agnello. In 2003, when Agnello was in prison, Victoria divorced him.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and Russian ancestry.
- Long blonde hair
- Prominent cheekbones
Victoria Gotti Favorite Things
- Good Friend – Lil’ Kim
- Color For Her Outfits – Black or white
Source – IMDb
Victoria Gotti Facts
- Her parents had feared she was autistic as a child as she was too quiet.
- Victoria married Agnello against her parents’ wishes. The family resided in a mansion in Westbury, New York, that was the setting in 2004 for the show Growing up Gotti.
- Her son Frank Agnello was named after her younger brother who passed away at the tender age of 12, whom she used to refer to as her “little doll.”
- In May 2009, foreclosure was approved and Victoria was awarded the $3.2 million mansion where she had lived in after her marriage, as part of her divorce from Agnello.
- Victoria has been a columnist with the New York Post and a journalist for WNYW, the New York City flagship station of the Fox Television Network.
- She has pet dogs named Coco Bella and Sebastian.
Featured Image by Victoria Gotti / Instagram