|Victoria Pedretti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1995|
Victoria Pedretti is an American actress who came into the spotlight after starring in 2 Netflix shows, portraying the characters of Eleanor “Nell” Crain in the horror series The Haunting of Hill House and Love Quinn in the thriller series You (2019). Her success and popularity due to the Netflix shows helped her land her first film role, the supporting character of Leslie Van Houten (Lulu) in the 2019 blockbuster movie Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Victoria had attended and graduated from the Pennsbury High School in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania. She then studied acting at the Carnegie Mellon School of Drama, a part of Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2017.
- Father – Michael Pedretti (Teacher)
She is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Management 360, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- Petite frame
- Freckled face
Victoria Pedretti Favorite Things
- Actor – Jon Hamm
- Comfort Food – Macaroni and Cheese, Pasta
- Pet – Dogs
- Movie Genre – Dark Comedy
- Interest/Hobby – Cooking
Victoria Pedretti Facts
- While she was in the senior year of her high school, Victoria had won a performance scholarship at an annual competition held by the Pennsylvania Thespian Conference, one of the most prestigious awards for Pennsylvania’s high school actors. She was among the 3 winners out of a pool of 55 participants. It was also the first time in her high school’s history that 2 of the 3 prizes had gone to its students.
- She was also one of the 2 students who had been selected from her high school to present individual performances at a national festival. The selection is considered a high honor and only those students get selected who get ranked as ‘excellent’ in a variety of categories.
- While she was at University, she acted in short films such as Sole (2014) and Uncovering Eden (2014).
- For her work as Eleanor “Nell” Crain in the horror series The Haunting of Hill House, she was nominated for the prestigious Saturn Award in 2019 in the category of ‘Best Supporting Actress in a Streaming Presentation’.
- Victoria is also a trained singer and can sing in the Soprano/Belter range, the highest range for female voices. While at University, she had given a vocal performance in the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra’s theatre production titled A Musical Valentine: The Songs of Marvin Hamlisch.
- She had stood 1st in the ‘Monologue Competition Scholarship’ held by the Pennsylvania State Thespian Society in 2013.
- In an interview, she stated that she didn’t believe in the concept of method acting as she felt that the process could take an extreme toll on an actor’s physical and mental well-being and is often not worth the effort.
- In her efforts to prepare herself for the character of Love Quinn in the Netflix series You, she moved temporarily to Silver Lake, Los Angeles to experience the lifestyle of wealthy businesspeople and heiresses. Additionally, she also read many of essayist Joan Didion’s works to understand the gloomy perspective that the character of Love Quinn admires.
- During the 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards, Victoria had won the Most Frightened Performance award for her performance in The Haunting of Bly Manor.
Featured Image by Victoria Pedretti / Instagram