|Lauren Gottlieb Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1988|
Lauren Gottlieb is an American dancer and actress who established herself as a fan-favorite contestant in dance competition shows like So You Think You Can Dance (2007), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2013), etc. Additionally, she gained more recognition with a prominent acting role in Remo D’Souza‘s dance-oriented film, ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013).
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren has dated –
- Vishal Dadlani (2017) – RUMOR
- Anish Sood
- Bryan Tanaka
- Benjamin David Hoffman
- Neil Haskell
- Punit Pathak – RUMOR
- Tobias Jones (2021-Present) – In August 2023, she got engaged to her long-term boyfriend Tobias Jones who is a London-based director and creator.
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Bright smile
Lauren Gottlieb Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – India
- Hindi Words – Heh, Matlab
- Indian Snacks – Vada Pav, Sev Puri, Pani Puri
- Restaurant In India – Bastian
Lauren Gottlieb Facts
- In high school, she used to dance together with Heather Morris, who later found fame playing Brittany S. Pierce on Glee.
- In 2013, Lauren participated in the 6th season of the reality dance competition show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with choreographer Punit Pathak. She was declared the runner-up behind winner Drashti Dhami and her partner Salman Yusuff Khan.
- She has performed with the likes of Shakira, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood, Enrique Iglesias, Willow Smith, etc.
- In 2019, Lauren made an appearance in Harrdy Sandhu‘s music video for the song, Dance Like.
- She has been featured as a dancer in movies like Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009), Disaster Movie (2008), Bring It On: Fight to the Finish (2009), as well as the television show Glee (2009).
- After participating in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2013, Lauren returned to the show as a judge alongside Malaika Arora, Ganesh Hegde, and Shahid Kapoor for the show’s 8th season in 2015.
Featured Image by Ativsrivastava23 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0