|Vishal Dadlani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1973|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vishal Dadlani is an Indian singer, songwriter, and music composer who has achieved massive popularity as one-half of the music duo, Vishal-Shekhar. The pair has composed music for hit films like Jhankaar Beats (2003), Chennai Express (2013), Sultan (2016), Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008), etc. He has more than 3 million followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 2 million followers on Facebook.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vishal studied at Hill Grange High School.
He was enrolled at Jai Hind College for 2 years but graduated from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics with a degree in Commerce in 1994.
Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer
- Father – Moti Dadlani (Died in 2022)
- Sony Music
- Counter Culture Records
- Plus Music
- Pentagram Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vishal has dated –
- Priyali Kapur (1999-2017) – Vishal was married to Priyali Kapur from 1999 until their divorce in 2017.
- Lauren Gottlieb (2017) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
However, he prefers to shave his head bald.
Tattoos on his arms
Vishal Dadlani Favorite Things
- Flavor Of Tea – Shangri-La #390
- Song From The Film Anjaana Anjaani – Tujhe Bhula Diya
Source – Times Of India
Vishal Dadlani Facts
- While growing up, he was influenced by the music of groups like The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Apollo 440, Basement Jaxx, etc.
- Vishal is best-known among rock fans as the lead vocalist of the widely-respected rock band, Pentagram (1993-Present).
- He has penned the lyrics for chart-topping songs like Ankhon Mein Teri from Om Shanti Om (2007), Swag Se Swagat Rap from Tiger Zinda Hai (2017), Musu Musu Hasi from Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi (1999), Sheila Ki Jawani from Tees Maar Khan (2010), etc.
- In 2016, he faced severe backlash for tweeting harsh criticism of the Jain monk, Muni Tarun Sagar and thus, offending the religious sentiments of many of his followers.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Vishal had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Vishal Dadlani / Instagram