Dublin, Republic of Ireland
She is based in London.
However, she often travels to her hometown, Dublin.
To hone her acting skills, Vogue Williams got enrolled in an acting school in Surrey Hills in Sydney.
She also got enrolled in college to study quantity surveying and construction engineering in Dublin.
But her intention was to study law at Dublin City University or Trinity. However, her less than expected marks in Leaving Cert results made it difficult to get admission in her choice of colleges.
Model, television and radio personality
- Father – Freddie Williams (Passed away at the age of 68 in 2010)
- Mother – Sandra Wilson
- Siblings – Amber Williams (Older Sister), Frederick Williams (Older Brother), Alison Williams (Older Paternal Half-Sister)
- Other – Neil Wilson (Stepfather)
Vogue Williams is represented by London based Money Management.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vogue Williams has dated –
- Brian McFadden (2011-2015) – Williams started going out with Irish singer Brian McFadden in May 2011. In January 2012, they announced their engagement. In September 2012, they got married in a romantic wedding in Florence, Italy. They officially ended their three-year long marriage in July 2015. Their separation came as a shock as they were looking to buy a new house just a month before their breakup. Plus, Brian had picked her up from an event just a week earlier.
- Professor Green (2016) – Vogue was reported to be in a relationship with rapper Professor Green in June 2016. These rumors were sparked by their cozy meeting at the pub in London. They had lunch together and went for a long walk before heading to the pub.
- Laurence Fox (2016) – Williams reportedly got in a relationship with actor and singer Laurence Fox in 2016. They had first met while appearing in the reality survival TV series, Bear Grylls: Mission Survive. Slowly, they grew close and eventually started going out. Their relationship was made public in October after Dan Wootton revealed that the pair had been dating for months. However, in December 2016, he released a public statement revealing that he and Williams had called quits and would continue to remain good friends.
- Maser (2011 and 2016) – Vogue first had a short lived affair with music artist Maser in early months of 2011 before she started going out with her former husband Brian McFadden. They seemed to have rekindled their romance in November 2016 after he took her for a picturesque vacation in Iceland. Their cozy selfie, which was posted on his social media account, certainly hinted towards something more than just amicable exes on a holiday.
- Spencer Mathews (2017) – Vogue started dating TV personality Spencer Mathews in early 2017. They had met while working on the reality show, The Jump. Spencer made their relationship public by sharing a picture of them kissing while on a trip to Disneyland. The doubts were raised about the veracity of their relationship when Vogue was not invited to his brother James Matthews’s wedding to Pippa Middleton. However, they have remained very much together. In July, they were looking to move in.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is “Dark Brown”.
However, she often opts to dye her hair “Blonde.”
- Toned Figure
- Sharp Jawline
36-27-37 in or 91.5-68.5-94 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
During her modeling career, she had done endorsement and promotional work for a number of brands including
- A lingerie range by Lidl
- Sun Kiss Tan
- Macari Beachwear Couture range
She has also performed as a DJ at the events organized by leading brands such as H&M, Topshop, Space NK, Lipsy, and Littlewoods.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having participated in the reality TV shows such as Dancing with the Stars and Stepping Out.
- Having managed to win survival reality series Bear Grylls: Mission Survive in 2015.
Vogue Williams hasn’t appeared in any theatrical movie till date.
First TV Show
In 2010, Vogue appeared in RTÉ Two’s Fade Street.
Vogue makes sure that she is working out daily to keep herself fit and trim. She usually gets up at 7:30 am and takes her dog out for a long walk. However, if she has a busy day ahead, she gets up early to accommodate her workout.
Vogue usually works out 5 to 6 times a week and lays special emphasis on high-intensity workouts that incorporate lots of free weight exercises. She is not a fan of spending a lot of time on the treadmill and stationary bike.
If she has to use them for cardio, she uses it for one-minute sprints in between sets.
When she is in London, she likes to go for fitness classes that have same training style. In case, she is in Dublin, she likes to get along with her personal trainer for her workout sessions. Plus, she loves to go on long walks with her dog while catching up with her friends.
As per diet, she tries to eat clean with an odd cheat day thrown in.
Her typical diet is like –
- Breakfast – She usually starts her day with avocado and egg on toast with a mug of tea.
- Lunch – The preferred choice is sandwich or soup but it can be anything as she is usually on a go.
- Dinner – She likes stir fried brown rice or courgetti Bolognese.
- Post dinner, she eats Greek yogurt with blueberries, mixed nuts, and agave syrup.
- Snacks – She likes hummus and oatcake or berries.
Vogue Williams Favorite Things
- Ideal Weekend – Joining friends for a trip to Cornwall in summer
- Beauty Product – Super Model Body by Charlotte Tilbury
- Skincare Product – Clarisonic’s face and body sonic cleansing brush and Decléor Instant Radiance Moisturiser
- Makeup Products – Make Up For Ever Foundation, Cocoa Brown Tan, and MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
- Signature Fragrance – Tom Ford Neroli or Creed
- Shop – H&M, M&S, Zara and River Island
- Style Icons – Olivia Palermo and Kate Bosworth
Source – Daily Star
Vogue Williams Facts
- In June 2017, she was subjected to vitriolic backlash on social media after she wrote a column in a Sunday newspaper urging authorities to lock up 3,000 extremists currently living in the UK in internment camps.
- As a music DJ, she has performed at a number of high profile events such as Oxygen Festival (Ireland’s Future Music) and The Trinity Ball. She has performed alongside acclaimed DJs such as Steve Aoki.
- In February 2017, she had to pull out of sports based reality show, The Jump, after she ruptured her knee ligaments while performing a skiing task. She had to undergo an operation after the injury.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image via Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0