|Wally Bayola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1972|
Wally Bayola is a Filipino actor and comedian who is best known for his playing the characters of Lola Nidora, Duhrizz, Rihanna, and Doktora the Explorer in the Kalyeserye segment of the TV variety show Eat Bulaga! Besides that, Wally is also known for his contribution as a co-host on Eat Bulaga! in the “Juan for All, All for Juan” portion of the show. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Walter James Bayola
Naga, Camarines Sur, Philippines
According to sources, Wally attended the Ateneo de Naga University.
Later, he was enrolled at the Naga College Foundation where he joined the theatre club.
In 1993, he graduated with a degree in radiologic technology from the Ago Foundation College in Naga, Camarines Sur. However, he did not pursue a career in the profession as he was afraid of contracting health problems from exposure to radiation.
- Father – Romeo Payoyo Bayola
- Mother – Fe Smith
He is represented by Malou Choa Fagar.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wally has dated –
- Riza Ruen (1995) – On April 10, 1995, he married licensed nurse Riza Ruen. The couple has 5 children, a boy named, Rome and 4 daughters named, Lyza, Rianne, Zyrine, and Zianne.
- Yosh Rivera (2013) – He was caught in a s*xual scandal in 2013, as on September 2, a video was uploaded to YouTube that showed him and EB Babe’s Yosh Rivera engaging in exotic intercourse. However, despite the video being taken down almost immediately, the video went viral on various social media platforms. Wally went off the show Eat Baluga! for 5 months after that and re-appeared on February 8, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
It is difficult to tell his real hair color as he prefers to sport a clean shaved head.
- Sports a clean shaved head
- Nubian nose
- Thick eyebrows
Wally Bayola Facts
- He was brought up in the Philippines in a convent by a priest named, Fr. Francisco Nepomuceno. After the death of the priest, he was taken in by his maternal grandmother.
- Wally’s parents had him when they were quite young. His father left him and his mother to move to Wisconsin, United States in order to become a doctor. Soon after that, his mother also left him at a convent in order to be able to complete her studies
- Wally made his debut TV show appearance with Eat Bulaga! in the year 2000.
- Bayola has appeared in a number of TV shows and films including H3O: Ha Ha Ha Over, Sunday PinaSaya, Dobol Trobol: Lets Get Redi 2 Rambol!, Pak! Pak! My Dr. Kwak!, and Mission Unstapabol: The Don Identity.
- He was presented with a scholarship to pursue a degree in theatre and drama by the Naga College Foundation. However, he declined it as he intended on following in the footsteps of his father.
- Wally was 33 years old when he met his father and half-siblings for the first time. They lived in Illinois at the time.
Featured Image By Wally Bayola / Instagram