|Wangy Xin Yu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 2000|
Wangy Xin Yu is a Chinese model best known for walking international runways for several top brands such as Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and Calvin Klein. She has also been featured in several magazines such as Grazia China (2017), ICON (2016), and Youth Vision (2015).
Wangy Xin Yu
Her educational qualifications are not known publicly.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Wang Xin Yu is represented by –
- Longteng Model Management – Beijing (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
- Select Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wangy prefers to keep her dating life a secret, which makes it difficult to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small face
- Tall height
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Wangy has done endorsement work for many brands like Calvin Klein Watch, Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein Jewels, Calvin Klein Fragrance, Comme Moi, and Shiatzy Chen.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for several top brands such as Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, and Dior
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Grazia China (2017), T – The New York Times Style – China (2016), and Youth Vision (2015)
First Fashion Show
Wangy made her debut at the Ready to Wear Spring/Summer – 2015 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Beautyberry by Wang Yutao.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk-show Fashion Police in 2017.
Wangy does not follow a strict diet. However, her meals do consist of lean meats such as fish, shrimp, and chicken. She also consumes a healthy amount of green vegetables and fresh juices.
Wangy Xin Yu Facts
- As of September 2018, she had already walked the ramp for 235 fashion shows and had been featured in several editorial editions such as Mad Max, Vogue (Ukraine, China, Japan), Inside & Out, and i-D.
- According to her posts on Instagram, she loves animals especially cats and dogs.
- In 2018, she was included in the Forbes China‘s “Top 10 Mainland Chinese Supermodels” list.
- In 2018, she attended the concert of Taiwanese rock and pop band, Mayday.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Wangy Xin Yu / Instagram