|Wendie Malick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1950|
Wendie Malick is an American actress and former fashion model whose notable television credits include Just Shoot Me! (1997-2003), Dream On (1990-1996), Baywatch (1989-1994), Frasier (2003-2004), Hot in Cleveland (2010-2015), Young Sheldon (2020-2022), etc.
Buffalo, New York, United States
Wendie completed her high school education from Williamsville South High School in 1968. Following that, she attended Ohio Wesleyan University and graduated in 1972.
Morever, she trained in acting at the William Esper Studio in Manhattan.
Actress, Former Fashion Model
- Father – Ken Malick (Worked in Sales)
- Mother – Gigi Malick (Model)
She has been represented by –
- Innovative Artists
- Wilhelmina Modeling Agency
Wendie’s net worth was $16 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Her peak height was 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm.
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Mitch Glazer (1982-1989) – From 1982 until 1989, she was married to the screenwriter of Great Expectations (1998), Mitch Glazer.
- Richard Erickson (1995-Present) – The Endings, Beginnings (2019) actress is happily married to Richard Erickson since 1995.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French, Egyptian (on her paternal side), German, and English ancestry.
However, her hair has turned ‘Gray’ with her advancing age.
- Smooth, sultry voice
- Enigmatic smile
Wendie Malick Favorite Things
- Drink – A very cold gin martini with just a whisper of vermouth
- Actress – Rosalind Russell
Source – Us Weekly
Wendie Malick Facts
- She is a pescetarian.
- Wendie would have been a veterinarian if she weren’t an actress.
- She had auditioned to play the role of Diane Chambers in the widely-successful sitcom, Cheers. The role was eventually portrayed by Shelley Long.
- In 1972, Wendie interned for the Republican Congressman Jack Kemp at the start of the Watergate scandal.
Featured Image by MingleMediaTVNetwork / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0