|Will Smeed Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 2001|
Will Smeed is an English cricketer who as of August 2022, had been playing in the 2022 season of The Hundred for Birmingham Phoenix. On the other hand, he is also the first player to score a century in The Hundred (101* from 50 balls) for Birmingham Phoenix.
William Conrad Francis Smeed
Will, Smeedmeister General
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
Will studied at Millfield School.
From the age of 13 to 18, Will attended King’s College, Taunton in Somerset. Will went on to pursue a degree in maths and economics at an Open University.
Will is represented by Quantum Sport.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Will has dated –
- Charlotte Spencer-Smith – Will has been in a relationship with model Charlotte Spencer-Smith who is represented by Gingersnap Models.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Prominent jawline
Will Smeed Facts
- He made his Twenty20 debut on September 11, 2020, for Somerset in the 2020 T20 Blast for Somerset.
- While attending Millfield, he played rugby, football, cricket, hockey, and tennis. He also competed in the hurdles.
- He was academically strong and studied maths, further maths, chemistry, and physics to A Level and achieved an A* in each subject.
- Will is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler.
- The earliest post that Will uploaded to his Instagram account was on December 13, 2014.
- In the past, Will was chosen to be an ambassador for Sporting Wellness.
- Will has been sponsored by TRUsox, World Class Willow, and HCL Bank House Financial Services Ltd.
- He is the first player to score a century in The Hundred for Birmingham Phoenix vs Southern Brave. He ended his streak with a score of 101 runs of 50 balls on August 10, 2022.
- Will played his first List A match on July 14, 2022, for the England Lions during South Africa’s tour of England.
Featured Image By Will Smeed / Instagram