|Yael Cohen Braun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1986|
Yael Cohen Braun is a Canadian businesswoman who is known for being the founder and CEO of F*ck Cancer. Through her work, she is dedicated to spreading awareness of cancer through early detection. She has been the recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal. She has a degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia. Yael has more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Yael Cohen Braun attended Collingwood School. She later graduated with a BA degree in Political Science from the University of British Columbia in 2008.
Entrepreneur, Founder/CEO of F*ck Cancer
- Father – David Cohen (Entrepreneur especially mining, oil, and gas)
- Mother – Diane Cohen
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Yael Cohen Braun self-manages her business.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yael Cohen Braun has dated –
- Scooter Braun (2013-2021) – On July 6, 2014, Yael married American music manager Scooter Braun, in Whistler, British Columbia after having started dating in 2013. They are blessed with 2 sons named Jagger Joseph Braun (b. February 6, 2015) and Levi Magnus Braun (b. November 29, 2016). They plan on expanding their family further and were expecting their 3rd child in 2018. In July 2021, it was revealed that the couple had filed for divorce which was finalized in September 2022. As per the divorce settlement, she was paid $20 million lump sum and $60,000 a month for child support.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Usually keeps a middle parting hairstyle
Yael Cohen Braun has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Palisades Village
- Samsung Mobile USA
Best Known For
Starting a health organization dedicated towards early detection, prevention, and communication on cancer called F*ck Cancer, in 2009. She has also shared information regarding this life-threatening disease through social media and talk shows.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as a guest on the talk show Access Hollywood Live.
Yael Cohen Braun has been working out at the gym under the watchful eyes of her personal trainer David B. Agus for a long time. She also likes to go hiking on Sundays. Overall, she leads an active lifestyle.
As for her diet, she maintains a balanced eating habit which consists of high protein breakfast and less sugar. Her daily supplement is her green juice while her fast food option is the chopped salad bar.
Yael Cohen Braun Favorite Things
- Workout – CrossFit
- Healthy Gate-away – Whistler in Vancouver, Canada
- Social Media App – Instagram
- Concert – Ed Sheeran
Source – TheChalkboardMag.com, TheGraceTales.com, YouTube
Yael Cohen Braun Facts
- As a child, she has lived in many different places due to her father’s work.
- After completing her studies, she began working in the finance sector.
- She was named amongst the “100 Most Powerful Women” by Women’s Executive Network in Canada in the past.
- She considers her parents as her role model.
- Her fashion essentials are ripped jeans, distressed tees, and comfortable sneakers.
- In 2011, she was included in The Globe and Mail′s “12 People Who Are Transforming Philanthropy” list.
- In 2012, she was added to the list of Fast Company’s “100 Most Creative People in Business”.
- She has been the recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- Yael has partnered and supported organizations and causes like Stand Up To Cancer, Jewish Family Service Los Angeles, and March For Our Lives, among others.
- If she had a superpower, she would want the ability to heal.
- She has also started the motherlucker.com website, where she shares her experience on motherhood with a platform for other mothers to share their own experience.
- She is also a senior advisor at Bumble.
- Visit her official website @ letsfcancer.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Silicon Prairie News / Flickr / CC BY-2.0