|Yesha Rughani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1992|
Yesha Rughani is an Indian actress and model who shot to fame after playing the lead dual parts of Devi Adhiraj Rajawat/Devika Varun Babbar in Zee TV’s romantic drama television series Jeet Gayi Toh Piya Morey (2017–2018). She gained further popularity by starring in several other TV shows including Muskaan (2018–2020) where she portrayed the protagonist Muskaan Bose/Muskaan Raunak Singh. Yesha has accumulated more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Rajkot, Gujarat, India
She did her schooling in Rajkot. After that, she enrolled in Symbiosis Institute of Design in Maharashtra and pursued a degree in Design and Fashion Communication.
- Father – Ketan Rughani
- Mother – Falguni Rughani
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Shapely lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as K Luxury Home Accents & Gifts.
Yesha Rughani Favorite Things
- Beverage – Cortado, that has been her fuel
- Co-Star – Abhishek Nigam whom she had clicked with from day one, having found his company to be very comfortable and him as a person to be helpful, lots of fun and a total sweetheart
Yesha Rughani Facts
- She was brought up in Rajkot.
- Prior to pursuing her career in acting, Yesha had worked as a stylist for stars like Priyanka Chopra.
- She has observed how the lockdown brought on by the pandemic, had a huge impact on everyone’s lives, having also reminded us to value the little things, focus on self-healing and self-discipline, and be grateful in general.
- Rughani has disclosed that while essaying the part of Zara in the science fiction television series Hero- Gayab Mode On, she developed a strong bond with the Nigam brothers. Initially, she and Abhishek would utilize their free time on the sets by creating reels or simply discussing the strangest topics of the world. When Siddharth Nigam joined the amazing team of the show, the whole atmosphere on the set became extremely positive and energetic, with the siblings always motivating and cheering up everyone.
- Yesha has stated that she is always ready to learn a new language or a new sport or skill for her work. However, she will never undergo heavy weight loss or gain, in order to fit into a character. She has added that she has always been on the plump side and has no issues regarding that, having noticed that her weight begins to fluctuate when her sleeping and eating patterns are disrupted. She has found it to be unfortunate that many try to follow unrealistic beauty standards and body types, and her aim has been to stay fit and healthy without obsessing about weight.
- Yesha has been the co-founder groomer at Groom Groom Balloon that has been a balloon business, with her sister also involved. She has preferred to be very busy all the time and has been confident that she would be able to balance her acting as well as a business venture, perfectly. Yesha has carried her laptop and required items to shoot and during her breaks made designs and sent them across.
Featured Image by Yesha Rughani / Instagram