|Young Noble Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Young Noble is an American rapper. He was part of Tupac Shakur‘s rap group Outlawz which was formed in late 1995 after Shakur’s release from prison. The Outlawz have released multiple tracks, albums, and mixtapes such as Ride wit Us or Collide wit Us, Against All Oddz, Neva Surrenda, Novakane, Livin’ Legendz, Outlaw 4 Life: 2005 A.P., Perfect Timing, One Nation, #LastOnezLeft, We Want In: The Street LP, Can’t Turn Back, Outlaw Culture Vol. 1, Outlaw Culture Vol. 2, Outlaw Culture Vol. 3, Killuminati 2K10, Killuminati 2K11, Jerzey Giantz, and others. As a solo artist, Young Noble has released albums and mixtapes including Noble Justice, Powerful, Son of God, 3rd Eye View, Outlaw Rydahz Vol. 1, Young Noble Presents – Outlaw Nation Vol. 4, Young Noble Presents – Outlaw Nation Vol. 5, and Young Noble Presents – Outlaw Nation Vol. 6.
Rufus Cooper III
Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino County, California, United States
Outlawz, 1Nation Entertainment, Death Row, Affluent, Real Talk Ent., Ca$hville Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Young Noble Facts
- He was raised in Rancho Cucamonga, California, and Montclair, New Jersey.
- Young Noble became a member of the Outlawz in early 1996 and was the last member to be added to the group by Tupac himself, before the late rapper’s death in September 1996.
- With Outlawz, he released the group’s debut album Ride wit Us or Collide wit Us on November 7, 2000, via Outlaw Recordz and Bayside Entertainment. The album peaked at #6 on the U.S. Billboard Top Independent Albums chart, at #16 on the U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and at #95 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- On May 28, 2002, Young Noble released his solo debut studio album titled Noble Justice and it included songs like Hate Me or Love Me, Noble Justice (ft. Val Young), Dead or Alive, God’z Handz, Get Low Outlawz” (ft. D-Moe, Double D, JT the Bigga Figga, and Telly Mac), and I Ride, U Ride.
- He appeared as himself in All Eyez on Me, a 2017 biographical drama film about rapper Tupac Shakur.
- Over the years, Young Noble has also been a part of projects like Outlawz: Worldwide, Chorchyp: The Way of the Samurai, and Napoleon: Life of an Outlaw.
- He survived a major heart attack in 2021.
Featured Image by Mogkilluminati / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0