|Yuji Kunimoto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1990|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Yuji Kunimoto is a Japanese auto racing driver who has raced in several events such as Formula Challenge Japan, Super Formula Championship, All-Japan Formula Three Championship, All Japan Kart Championship, and All Japan Junior Kart Championship.
Auto Racing Driver
- Father – Yoshihiro Ri (also known as Yoshihiro Kunimoto) (1983 All Japan Karting Champion)
- Sibling – Keisuke Kunimoto (Older Brother) (Race Car Driver, Winner of the 2008 Macau Grand Prix)
- Others – Yoshihiko Ri (Uncle) (Won the All Japan Karting Championship in twice in 1980 and 1981)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yuji Kunimoto is of Japanese and Zainichi Korean descent.
- Attached earlobes
- Lean physique
Yuji Kunimoto Facts
- He started his career in karting in 2000.
- Yuji Kunimoto raced in the 2008 Formula Challenge Japan and finished 5th.
- He raced for Cerumo in the Super Formula Championship in 2017.
Featured Image by Morio / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0