|Bonnie Aarons Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1960|
Bonnie Aarons is an American actress and writer who is known for her portrayal of the demon nun Valak in The Conjuring 2 (2016) and its subsequent spinoff, The Nun (2018). She has also been notably cast in various other films including Mulholland Drive (2001), The Princess Diaries (2001), and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004).
Maryland, United States
Bonnie Aarons is represented by Mills Kaplan Entertainment and Glaser Weil Fink Jacobs.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Bonnie Aarons is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Wide smile
- Her pointed nose and jawline
Aarons has been featured in commercials for several brands such as –
- 2018 Toyota C-HR
- Samsung Mobile
Bonnie Aarons Facts
- Originally, Bonnie is from Maryland.
- Bonnie was paid $71,500 for her portrayal of Valak in The Nun (2018).
- She made her debut film appearance as an adult worker in Exit to Eden in 1994.
- Bonnie has frequently been told that her acting career would stumble due to her appearance and the structure of her nose.
- Over the years, she has appeared in various horror films including I Know Who Killed Me, Drag Me to Hell, The Conjuring 2, Mulholland Drive, and The Nun II.
- In August 2023, Aarons made headlines after she had decided to take legal action against Warner Bros, for not giving her a share of the merchandising profits which use her likeness.
Featured Image By Bonnie Aarons / Instagram