|Zaina Dridi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.25 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zaina Dridi is a Tunisian actress and fashion model who is known for playing the role of Amina in the Italian sci-fi TV series Non uccidere in 2015. She rose to fame by winning Miss Tunis contest in her own country in 2008 and became famous in Italy in 2015. Zaina has done fashion shows and advertisement works for numerous jewelry companies worldwide.
Zaina took ballet, modern dance (disco dance and R&B), and belly dancing classes as a child. Then, she graduated from college and began taking theatre classes.
In 2009, she took a course in acting and diction at Ecole de théâtre Fleurs de lys in Tunis. In 2013, she went to Teatro a vista in Rome to study acting and diction.
5 ft 7¼ in or 171 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Tunisian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall legs
- Beautiful smile
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Amina in the Italian science fiction TV series Non uccidere (“Do Not Kill”)
- Her wardrobe malfunction at the Rome Film Festival in 2015
First TV Show
Zaina made her first TV show appearance on the crime drama mystery series Non uccidere in 2015.
Zaina Dridi Facts
- She won a national contest named Miss Tunis in 2008.
- Zaina is fluent in 4 languages.
- She has taken part in many fashion shows and TV shows all around the world.
- Zaina has done fashion shows and advertisement work for numerous jewelry companies in different countries like Italy, France, Monaco, and Malta.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Cinecittà3 / YouTube