Zaza, Z, Balboa
Tbilisi, Georgian SSR, Soviet Union
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – David Pachulia
- Mother – Marina Pachulia
- Siblings – Unknown
Zaza is signed with Jim Tanner.
6 ft 11 in or 211 cm
125 kg or 275 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zaza Pachulia dated –
- Tika Alavidze – Zaza is married to Tika Alavidze with whom he has two sons Davit and Saba and a daughter Miriam.
Race / Ethnicity
- Big body
- Towering height
Zaza Pachulia’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 49 in or 124.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 36.5 in or 93 cm
Best Known For
Zaza is recognized for captaining his national basketball team of Georgia for many years. He has also been known for spending most of his career in the NBA playing for numerous clubs including Orlando Magic, Atlanta Hawks, Milwaukee Bucks and others.
First Basketball Match
Pachulia had his NBA debut on November 5, 2003, in a match between Orlando Magic and Chicago Bulls.
Zaza spent 16 minutes on the court for the Magic and scored 7 points, grabbed 6 rebounds, made 2 steals and achieved one block and one assist.
Eventually, Orlando lost the game by 6 with the final score being 106-100.
- Rebounds (Both Defensive and Offensive)
- Energy and Focus
- Post Moves
- Handling the ball
Zaza’s personal training and diet plan are not known.
However, we found out that he spent some time working on his athletic performance with Michael Johnson Performance @ michaeljohnsonperformance.com.
Zaza Pachulia Favorite Things
- Actors – Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Sacha Baron-Cohen
- Musician – Jay-Z, 50 Cent
- TV Shows – Punk’d (2003-2015), Chappelle’s Show (2003-2006)
- Athlete – Michael Jordan
Source – Sportsday.DallasNews.com
Zaza Pachulia Facts
- At the age of 13, Zaza was already around 6 feet 8 inches (203 cm) tall.
- In 1999, at the age of 15, Pachulia shifted to the Turkish basketball club Ulkerspor.
- In the 2003 NBA Draft, Zaza was drafted as the 42nd overall pick by the Orlando Magic.
- In 2005, he penned a deal with Atlanta Hawks.
- Pachulia extended his contract with the Hawks on July 13, 2009.
- Zaza agreed to play for Galatasaray in TBL (Turkish Basketball League) during the 2011 NBA lockout.
- On July 13, 2013, Pachulia officially joined Milwaukee Bucks.
- On July 9, 2015, Zaza got traded to Dallas Mavericks in substitute for future second-round pick.
- He signed with the Golden State Warriors on July 12, 2016.
- Pachulia co-owns a restaurant in Atlanta by the name Buckhead Bottle Bar.