|Zharnel Hughes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zharnel Hughes is an Anguilla-born British sprinter who specializes in the 100-meter and 200-meter races.
The Valley, Anguilla
Zharnel studied at Orealia Kelly Primary School. He trains at the Racers Track Club in Jamaica under the watchful eyes of coach Glen Mills.
- Father – Howell Hughes (Taxi Driver)
- Mother – Zarnalyn Ebanks (Homemaker)
Zharnel has been represented by Lauren of Time to Refresh and Norman Peart.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zharnel has dated –
- Dina Asher-Smith – Previously, he had been in a relationship with fellow British runner Dina Asher-Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jamaican ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Towering physical appearance
- Sports a thin mustache and beard
Zharnel Hughes Facts
- He was born and raised in the British Overseas Territory of Anguilla.
- Much of his mother’s side of the family had also been sprinters.
- He discovered his passion for sprinting at the age of 10 after he won several races at a local school sports day.
- Zharnel took part in his debut international event at the 2010 CARIFTA Games. He was just 14 at the time, placing eighth in the 100 meters final.
- Zharnel is an athlete for Adidas Running.
- He has trained with the likes of Usain Bolt, Yohan Blake, and Delano Williams.
Featured Image By Zharnel Hughes / Instagram