|Zoe Hardman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1982|
Zoe Kristi Hardman
Television presenter, actress
Her parents live in Kenya.
She is signed to Insanity Talent Management Ltd.
5 ft 4 in or 162½ cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Hardman has been romantically linked with –
- Mark Wright (2012) – Nearing the end of 2012, she had a fling with fellow TV personality, Mark Wright.
- Paul Doran-Jones – Zoe is dating rugby union footballer, Paul Doran-Jones from quite some time. She is expecting her first child with Paul which was announced on April 25, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is the ambassador of Nature Valley Protein Bars and Q Fine Fragrance Body Sprays.
She has also served as an ambassador for the eating disorder charity B-eat.
Best Known For
Presenting ITV’s phone-in quiz show Glitterball.
She is also known for presenting ITV2’s Take Me Out – The Gossip.
As an actress, she first appeared in the 76-minute-long video Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat for her role as a wife in 1999.
First TV Show
In 2005, she appeared on Channel 4’s reality game show Playing It Straight.
Her favorite exercise is running. Though, she has had 4 operations in her knee. But, she still tries to enjoy running as much as she can. Due to her busy schedule, her workout time is usually between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. She works out 4 to 5 times in a week and does all types of exercises like running, yoga, weight training, Pilates, circuit training, etc. She exercises with Vinnie Freeman two times in a week.
Her diet plan is generally like this –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with ham, fruit, and yogurt
- Lunch – Sushi / soup / salad
- Dinner – Salmon fillet, chicken, veggies
She always carries a one-liter water bottle with her. Without any fail, she drinks three liters of water every day. This is one of the secrets of her glowing skin.
Zoe Hardman Favorite Things
- Mascara – Mac Zoom Lash
- Shoes – Lanvin
- Dream Holiday Destination – Barbados
- Moisturizer – Simple Day Anti Wrinkle Cream
- UK High Street Store – Miss Selfridge, River Island
Source – Reveal.co.uk
Zoe Hardman Facts
- She cannot live without her all-time favorite shoes from Lanvin.
- She prefers heels over flats. Zoe considers that she was born with heels.
- Her go-to look is lipgloss rather than lipstick.
- Coming to hair, she prefers them wavy instead of straight.
- Chloe Sevigny, Diane Kruger, and Louise Roe are her style icons.
- She has a celebrity crush on Henry Cavill.
- Until now, she has interviewed many well-dressed celebs including Olivia Palermo, and Angelina Jolie.
- She has lived an active lifestyle since school. In school, she used to play hockey, rounders, and was a part of the athletics team.
- She once purchased Chanel pumps for £80, which usually cost several hundred bucks. This is because one of her friends worked at Chanel and they had a sale day during which, an employee could invite any one person of his / her choice. Zoe considers it as the best fashion bargain.