|Zoe Hardman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 16, 1982|
Zoe Hardman is an English television presenter and actress who first gained popularity in 2005 due to her on the reality game show Playing It Straight. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows such as Quiznation, Richard & Judy, Sport Relief, Playdate, Glitterball, This Morning’s Hub, Take Me Out – The Gossip, After You’ve Gone, My Life as an Animal, and many more.
Zoe Kristi Hardman
Television presenter, actress
Her parents live in Kenya.
She is signed to Insanity Talent Management Ltd.
5 ft 4 in or 162½ cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Hardman has been romantically linked with –
- Mark Wright (2012) – Nearing the end of 2012, she had a fling with fellow TV personality, Mark Wright.
- Paul Doran-Jones – Zoe is dating rugby union footballer, Paul Doran-Jones from quite some time. She was expecting her first child with Paul which was announced on April 25, 2016. They welcomed a daughter named Luna in September 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She is the ambassador of Nature Valley Protein Bars and Q Fine Fragrance Body Sprays.
She has also served as an ambassador for the eating disorder charity B-eat.
Best Known For
Presenting ITV’s phone-in quiz show Glitterball.
She is also known for presenting ITV2’s Take Me Out – The Gossip.
As an actress, she first appeared in the 76-minute-long video Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat for her role as a wife in 1999.
First TV Show
In 2005, she appeared on Channel 4’s reality game show Playing It Straight.
Her favorite exercise is running. Though, she has had 4 operations in her knee. But, she still tries to enjoy running as much as she can. Due to her busy schedule, her workout time is usually between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. She works out 4 to 5 times in a week and does all types of exercises like running, yoga, weight training, Pilates, circuit training, etc. She exercises with Vinnie Freeman two times in a week.
Her diet plan is generally like this –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs with ham, fruit, and yogurt
- Lunch – Sushi / soup / salad
- Dinner – Salmon fillet, chicken, veggies
She always carries a one-liter water bottle with her. Without any fail, she drinks three liters of water every day. This is one of the secrets of her glowing skin.
Zoe Hardman Favorite Things
- Mascara – Mac Zoom Lash
- Shoes – Lanvin
- Dream Holiday Destination – Barbados
- Moisturizer – Simple Day Anti Wrinkle Cream
- UK High Street Store – Miss Selfridge, River Island
Source – Reveal.co.uk
Zoe Hardman Facts
- She cannot live without her all-time favorite shoes from Lanvin.
- She prefers heels over flats. Zoe considers that she was born with heels.
- Her go-to look is lipgloss rather than lipstick.
- Coming to hair, she prefers them wavy instead of straight.
- Chloe Sevigny, Diane Kruger, and Louise Roe are her style icons.
- She has a celebrity crush on Henry Cavill.
- Until now, she has interviewed many well-dressed celebs including Olivia Palermo, and Angelina Jolie.
- She has lived an active lifestyle since school. In school, she used to play hockey, rounders, and was a part of the athletics team.
- She once purchased Chanel pumps for £80, which usually cost several hundred bucks. This is because one of her friends worked at Chanel and they had a sale day during which, an employee could invite any one person of his / her choice. Zoe considers it as the best fashion bargain.