|Zoe McLane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1996|
Zoe McLane is an actress who has appeared in Twin Peaks. She has also appeared in the web series Job Hunters.
Seattle, Washington, United States
Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States
She took extensive training in improv, audition preparation, scene study and commercial acting from the following places in Los Angeles –
- Margie Haber Studios
- Tess Kirsch Acting Studio
- Young Actors Space
- Foley/Marra Casting
- Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre
- The Groundlings Theatre and School
- Diane Christiansen Coaching
- Walter Pridgen’s Acting Studio
- Father – Brad Mclane
- Mother – Heidi Mclane
She is managed by –
- Actors Group, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Principal Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Zoe claims that her sexuality is complex and she avoids defining it within exact parameters. She has not made details about her dating life public.
Race / Ethnicity
Pansexual, with a preference for women and transsexuals.
- Round face
- Maintains long bangs covering her forehead
- Her fashion statement varies between grunge, punk, and vintage.
She has been featured in the commercials for the following brands –
- Guitar Center
She has also done modeling work for –
- Judith Kindler, a multi-disciplinary artist
Best Known For
Playing the Check-out Girl in the 12th episode of season 3 of Twin Peaks in 2017.
She made her theatrical film debut as the sophomore girl in the teen comedy-drama Laggies in 2014.
First TV Show
In 2017, Zoe made her first TV show appearance as the Check-out Girl in Twin Peaks.
Zoe Mclane Favorite Things
- Film – Ask Me Anything (2014)
- Color – Mint Green
- Meal – Pasta
- Animal – Cat
- Childhood Toy – Barbie dolls
- Alcoholic Beverage – Corona Beer
- Video Types She Likes To Create – Montage
- Bands – Palaye Royale, Get Scared
Zoe Mclane Facts
- She hated studying mathematics in school.
- It took Zoe, a straight 6-hour shift to film her part in Twin Peaks (2017).
- Zoe studied film production in school which got her obsessed with editing video footage.
- By 2014, she was put off by the competitive YouTube environment that created immense pressure to get subscribers and views. She got worried that her videos and ideas were not entertaining enough. Her first YouTube channel Bubblepop4464 is inactive now.
- Her first YouTube video was a slide show of her cat’s pictures in 2010 and she started crediting all her edited footages thereafter under Zoe Mclane production.
- According to her, the most positive event in American history during her life was Obama getting elected as the president in 2008.
- She is trained in hip-hop and tap dancing.
- She shared in an interview that she does not like drinking alcohol and will probably just have a beer if pressured because it does not taste as bad as other cocktails.
- Zoe can also sing and claims her vocal range is Soprano which is the highest range for a female singing voice.
- When she is not working, she prefers to indulge in creative activities such as writing, photography or video production.
- Zoe was an extra on the sets of Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron starrer, The Huntsman: Winter’s War (2016).
- The premiere of Twin Peaks was Zoe’s first high profile red carpet Hollywood experience because prior to that, she had only gone to the premieres of indie films.
Featured Image by Zoe McLane / Instagram