Anna Luisa Ewers
She started modeling 16 when she was an exchange student in Colombia. But, she finished schooling before focusing on modeling full time.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Anna is signed with these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Storm Models – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Modellink Model Agency
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- London MGT Group – Sydney
- Enzio M. Model Management – Freiburg (Mother Agency)
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Anna Ewers dated –
- Levin Scholl – She has dated a guy named Levin Scholl from her hometown Freiburg, Germany. He also relocated with Anna to New York at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckles on nose
34-23-35 in or 86-58.5-89 cm
4-6 (US) or 34-36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Alexander Wang, Prada, Versace, Cristóbal Balenciaga, Moncler Gamme Rouge, Mango, Moschino, Marc Jacobs, Chanel, and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working with numerous fashion brands.
First Fashion Show
Anna debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2013 fashion show where she debuted with Balenciaga, Giambattista Valli, Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, and Valentino.
In 2014, she appeared in a romcom film One Crazy Thing for her role as hair salon customer / theatre goer.
First TV Show
She has not appeared in a television show.
She doesn’t have a personal trainer, but she does sports whenever she can and she also eats healthily. She does not eat gluten free food.
First thing in the morning, she washes her face with cold water and then apply a moisturizer. Anna then applies mascara if she feels like it and finally her favorite fragrance.
Anna Ewers Favorite Things
- Food – Italian and French food
- Drink – Red Wine
- City – None as she can feel comfortable where she is if she has good company
- Holiday Destinations – Costa Rica, Sri Lanka, Reunion Island
- Hotel – Mango House in Galle, Sri Lanka
- Spa – Hot springs close to her hometown
Source – Vogue.fr
Anna Ewers Facts
- Anna was featured in the 2015 Pirelli Calendar.
- Anna was not discovered by a modeling agency as generally is the trend. Anna’s photograph was actually found by fashion designer Alexander Wang on a blog. He sent the picture to casting director Anita Bitton and then they started finding Anna Ewers.
- Anna is also Alexander Wang’s muse.
- Anna was Milan Fashion Week’s top model in February 2014 where she walked 18 runways.
- According to Anna, she was bit of a tomboy while growing up.
- She can ride a unicycle.
- Bad dreams scares her the most.
- A little piece of a meteorite which was given to her by her boyfriend on Christmas is her lucky charm.
- B.Balenciaga is her signature fragrance.
- Models Daria Werbowy and Kate Moss are her fashion icons.
- Smell of freshly mown grass and the smell of her mom’s freshly baked cookies brings back childhood memories to Anna.
- She watches movies more than television.
- She can speak Spanish and English. To remain in touch with Spanish, she also reads “Cuentos Hispanoamericanos” book before going to bed.
- She believes that Maison Premiere in Williamsburg is the best restaurant for a first date.
- Chocolate is her guilty pleasure.
- She lives her life by the mantra – “Don’t stress about anything that is not in your power.”
- She has worked a waitress in a cocktail bar in Germany before becoming a model.
- She started modeling in Colombia at the age of 16.
- Connect with Anna on Instagram.