Billie Catherine Lourd
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Lourd went to New York University and graduated in 2014 by double majoring in religion and psychology.
- Father – Bryan Lourd (Talent Agent)
- Mother – Carrie Fisher (Actress) (Died of cardiac arrest on December 27, 2016)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Debbie Reynolds (Grandmother) (Actress) (Died on December 28, 2016), Eddie Fisher (Grandfather) (Singer), Todd Fisher (Maternal Uncle) (Actor, Director), Joely Fisher (Maternal Aunt) (Singer, actress), Tricia Leigh Fisher (Maternal Aunt) (Actress, singer), Ava Bozzi (Paternal Step-Sister)
Slate PR (Publicist)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Billie Lourd dated –
- Taylor Lautner (2016-Present) – In 2016, she started dating fellow actor Taylor Lautner.
Race / Ethnicity
Billie has Russian Jewish, Scots-Irish and English ancestry on her mom’s side. She also has German, Welsh, and distant French ancestry.
33-26-34 in or 84-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
Playing the character of Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3 in Fox horror comedy series Scream Queens.
In 2015, she appeared in epic space film Star Wars: The Force Awakens for her role as Lieutenant Connix.
First TV Show
In 2015, she started appearing in Fox comedy horror series Scream Queens for her role as Sadie Swenson / Chanel #3.
Billie loves to do yoga. She also does abs exercises for 8 minutes at least 2 times a week. Billie also takes her dog on a stroll every possible morning.
She also does SoulCycle, which is actually her guilty pleasure.
Regarding diet, she eats everything in moderation. She doesn’t like to count calories.
Her ideal food day is like –
- Breakfast – Egg sandwich of Gjusta Bakery
- Lunch – Fried chicken enchiladas at Cha Cha Chicken in LA
- Dinner – Sushi at Kazu Nori
Billie Lourd Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken
- Cuisine – Caribbean
- Restaurants – Gjusta Bakery in LA, Cha Cha Chicken in LA, Caracas in New York, Traif in New York, Cafe Colette in New York
- Beauty Products – Urban Decay eyeshadows, YSL touche éclat, Esthetic Underground
- Go-to- Favorites – New Orleans, Big Sur, Cabo
Source – The New Potato
Billie Lourd Facts
- Actress Meryl Streep is her godmother.
- On two consecutive days, December 27 and 28, she lost her mom and grandmother.
- Her parents, especially her dad didn’t want her to step into acting business.
- In Scream Queens, after her mom died, she started wearing earmuffs in every episode as a tribute to her mom.
- She was named Billie by her mom due to Carrie (Billie’s mom) stance on gender.
- She has a pet French bulldog Tina at home.
- While traveling, her essentials are a headphone pair and a book.
- If given a chance, she would like to host a dinner party inviting David Bowie, Nick Hornby, Drake, Keith Richards, and her mom Carrie Fisher.
- Connect with Billie on Instagram.