Charlotte Emma Aitchison
Charlie XCX went to Bishop’s Stortford College. In 2010, she left the college.
- Father – Her dad is Scottish
- Mother – Her mom is Indian from Uganda
- Siblings – Unknown
She is represented by James Whitting of Coda Agency Ltd.
Pop punk, indietronica, synthpunk, dark pop, electropop, witch house, synth pop, electronic
Orgy Music, This Is Music, Asylum, Atlantic, IAMSOUND
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Charli XCX dated –
- Ryan Andrews (2014) – XCX dated Welsh filmmaker Ryan previously in 2014. He is nearly 10 years her senior and directed five of Charli XCX’s early music videos.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Scottish ancestry on her father’s side while Indian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Never books an appointment to get her haircut. People on shoots sometimes cuts her hair.
35-26-34 in or 89-66-87 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
She was announced as the new face of TIGI Bed Head in November 2014.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her singles such as “I Love It”, “Fancy” (Iggy Azalea song), “Boom Clap” and others.
Charli XCX released her debut album 14 in 2008 via Orgy Music. It didn’t chart anywhere. The album consisted of 14 singles, which gave it a total length of about 51 minutes.
Charli XCX has not appeared in any of the movies.
First TV Show
In 2014, she guest appeared in late-night live television sketch comedy Saturday Night Live as herself in an episode titled “Martin Freeman / Charli XCX.”
In her younger days, she used to worry about her weight. But, now, it is not the case.
Right now, she doesn’t think about exercising or anything related to fitness. She is young and performing in concerts or going on stage for an hour a night is sufficient for her.
She is a foodie though and likes to eat a lot of food.
Charli XCX Favorite Things
- Food – Fried chicken, sushi
- Chocolate – Bournville dark chocolate
- Animal – Snow Tiger
- Fragrance – Daisy by Marc Jacobs (because the bottle looks good), Victoria’s Secret body sprays (as these are light), Burberry Brit fragrance
- Dog Breed – French bulldog
- Yogurt – She doesn’t like yoghurt
- Fruit – Kiwi
Source – PopJustice, NYTimes
Charli XCX Facts
- Charlotte was born in Cambridge, but raised in Bishop’s Stortford, East Hertfordshire.
- At 14, she started songwriting.
- “The Big Bang Theory” is her least favorite television show.
- She prefers cats over dogs.
- She likes to purchase her pants from Urban Outfitters.
- In the morning, she is generally chubby (because her face swells up at night), moany and grizzly.
- She sees music in different colors because she has a form of synesthesia. So, she does not like music which is in yellow, green or brown color, but likes music in black, pink, purple or red colors.
- According to her, Friday is the best day of the week and Tuesday, the worst.
- She never gets her haircut. In her younger days, her mom used to get her haircut. But, now, it does not happen.
- She once received Versace sunglasses for free. But, lost them 2 hours later.
- She is not good in Chemistry subject in school.
- She first got to know about s*x at the age of 10 or 12 and her dad told her so.
- She is not at cooking. In fact, she is the worst cook in her family.
- Charli XCX is her stage name. She first used this at the age of 15, while signing with one of her early labels. Actually, “Charli XCX” is her MSN Messenger screen name, and she told the label to use this name to put on flyers, and banners.
- Charli XCX got musical inspiration from Siouxsie & The Banshees, Kate Bush, Mariah Carey, and Spice Girls.
- Visit her official website @ www.charlixcxmusic.com.
- Hear more from Charli XCX on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, SoundCloud, Instagram, SongKick, iTunes, Last.fm, and Tumblr.