Daisy Rebecca Lowe
Primrose Hill, London, England
Daisy attended South Hampstead High School in Hampstead, North-West London.
- Father – Gavin Rossdale (Singer)
- Mother – Pearl Lowe (Singer-songwriter turned fashion designer)
- Siblings – Alfie Lennon Goffey (Stepbrother), Frankie Goffey (Stepbrother), Betty Goffey (Stepsister)
- Others – Daniel Goffey (Stepfather) (Supergrass drummer)
Daisy is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Select Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Daisy Lowe dated –
- Will Cameron (2007-2008; 2009) – Member of the band Blondelle, Will Cameron first started dating Lowe in 2007. She left him in April 2008 for Mark Ronson. But, after splitting with Mark, she again hooked up with Will in the spring of 2009. The duo finally separated in September of 2009.
- Mark Ronson (2008) – English DJ, and music producer Mark Ronson recorded a song together with Daisy in 2008 and soon started dating in April. After dating her 14 years senior, she broke up with him in September 2008.
- Matt Smith (2010-2011) – British actor Matt first met Lowe during Coachella 2010 music festival. They started dating after that and continued their relationship until November of 2011. They had 18 months long relationship.
- Harry Styles (2013) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Lowe have done advertisements for Agent Provocateur, Anna Sui, DKNY, Dr. Martens, French Connection, Esprit Casual, H&M, Mango, Lara Bohinc, Louis Vuitton Beachwear Line, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Pringle of Scotland, Thomas Burberry, Urban Outfitters, and Wheels & Dollbaby.
Best Known For
Working with famous fashion labels such as DKNY, Marc Jacobs, etc.
She debuted with 2009 drama film (45 minute long) The First Days of Spring for her role as Diane.
First Fashion Show
Daisy debuted with Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she modeled for Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
First TV Show
In 2008, Daisy appeared in documentary TV series Class of 2008 as herself in a total of 6 episodes.
She takes help from Nicole Addison, who acts as her personal trainer. Like many other models, she also tried to starve herself to remain in super sexy model type shape. But, she was not able to do that. So, she hired Nicole, who suggested her to eat her diet properly. She has made a customized diet plan for the model, who now eats omelet in the breakfast, fruits and vegetables salad in the lunch and smoked salmon in the dinner.
Daisy feels much stronger and better after doing her workouts. It also removes her stress and anxiety and she is able to use her body in full capacity.
Daisy Lowe Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – She uses Ayur Medic products for her skin and goes through reflexology to de-stress her. For eyes, she uses Illamasqua Liquid Eye Liner, and MAC’s Eye Kohl.For legs, she uses Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator and Kiehl’s Crème de Corps. For hair, she goes with Aveda’s Pure Abundance Hair Potio, and Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Illamasqua Toxic Nature Nail Varnish is her first choice.
- Flower – Roses
Source – MarieClaire
Daisy Lowe Facts
- Daisy appeared in Pirelli Calendar and Lavazza Calendar in 2010.
- Lowe’s mother was a lead singer at Powder and Lodger bands, while her father is the lead vocalist for British rock band Bush.
- She commenced modeling at the tender age of two.
- She professionally started modeling at 15, when she signed with Select Models in London after being approached by a talent manager in Camden Town.
- She also practices Transcendental Meditation, which she learned in 2013.
- In her career, back in 2011, she posed n*de for playboy and topless for Esquire magazine.
- She was featured in Miles Kane’s music video “Come Closer” in 2011.
- Daisy was originally thought to be the daughter of Pearl Lowe (mother) and Bronner Lowe, who is Pearl’s ex-husband. But, later Daisy’s O – Blood Group didn’t match any of these two (Pearl and Bronner). Hence, after a paternity test, Rossdale was found to be her biological father, with whom Pearl had one night affair.
- She has a dog named Monty.
- Other than modeling, she likes music and art.
- In 2011, she was ranked #29 in FHM’s “Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World“.
- Follow Daisy on Twitter.