|Tinie Tempah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1988|
Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu, Jr.
Plumstead, London, England
Tinie attended St. Paul’s Catholic School in Abbey Wood.
After earning 10 GCSEs, Tempah enrolled himself at St. Francis Xavier Sixth Form College to take A-Levels in media psychology, studies, and religious studies.
He has expressed his desire to study more, once, his financial status is improved. He would like to study either music management or some arbitrary subject like physics.
Rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer
- Father – Frank Okogwu
- Mother – Rosemary Okogwu
- Siblings – Kelly (Younger Sister), Marian (Younger Sister), Kelvin (Younger Brother)
He is signed with Disturbing London (Record Label).
British hip hop, hip hop, grime, electronic, drum and bass
Vocals, keyboards, sampler, drums, synthesizer
Parlophone, Disturbing London
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tinie Tempah dated –
- Georgia Salpa (2012) – In 2012, after meeting Irish glamour model, Georgia Salpa at the BRIT Awards, they dated for a while.
As per The Sun, he does not need a celebrity girlfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Nigerian ancestry.
Wears shorts on many of the stage shows
He was announced as the ambassador for the National Citizen Service (NCS) charity in 2015.
He has appeared in the Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG advert.
Best Known For
His catchy lyrics and flawless fashion sense.
He is known for his debut hit single “Pass Out,” released in February 2010.
He released his debut album Disc-Overy on October 1, 2010, by Parlophone Records. It reached the status of “2x Platinum” in England and peaked at #1 in the UK music chart.
The album contains 13 singles in standard edition making it just under 45 minutes long.
In 2014, he appeared in the comedy TV movie The Feeling Nuts Comedy Night as himself.
First TV Show
He has made several guest appearances on television shows such as The Graham Norton Show, The X Factor, and others.
Though, his first TV appearance was in 2007 in ITV News London as himself (special thanks) in an episode titled “Put the Knives & Guns Down.”
He goes to the gym and works out with a trainer, Ruben Tabares who assists Tinie in his diet, exercise and overall well-being. Ruben has also trained P Diddy in workouts.
It is with Ruben’s help that Tinie turned buff.
For his health and skin, he uses little to no chemicals and relies more on coconut oil, which can be used for cooking, as hair oil, etc. Once a week, Tinie also takes steam. Further, he spends lot of time in the sun. As a result, vitamin D and serotonin from sun aids him to add glow to the skin and fights stress, and in turn keeps him happy.
Tinie Tempah Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood, pounded yam along with egusi soup
- TV Show – Luther (2010-2015)
- Cuisine – Nigerian
- Nigerian Restaurants in London – 805 Restaurant, Presidential Suya Grill
- Shops – A.P.C., Acne, Junya Watanabe, Sainsbury’s
- Comedian – Frankie Boyle
- Magician – Dynamo
- London Street for Shopping – Carnaby Street
- London based Pub – The Gun in Coldharbour, Docklands
Tinie Tempah Facts
- Tinie cites Dizzee Rascal and So Solid Crew as his music influencers.
- Tinie’s career started in 2005.
- Tinie Tempah, in general, means “tiny temper.” He used a thesaurus to find the synonym of the word “angry” and found “temper” and modified it to tempah to sound rather more aggressive.
- Magic is his guilty pleasure.
- In his 2011 single “Invincible,” Kelly Rowland can be seen being featured.
- His parents are from Ibusa, Delta State, Nigeria.
- He started his career with the group, Aftershock Hooligans in 2005. He, together with the group recorded many songs (more than 100).
- He takes 30 to 45 minutes to get ready for a big night out. He admitted in an interview with Mirror that he generally takes more time in the bathroom than his girlfriends do.
- He has done a photoshoot with model Naomi Campbell to appear alongside her in Vogue magazine.
- At school, he was quite average in his studies. He wasn’t a science person but was more into history (English history) and good in Drama.
- If he were a king, he would pass a law that would give more pay to teachers, doctors, and nurses.
- He once had sex with a groupie while her mom was waiting outside.
- If he is given a chance to become a woman for 24 hours, he would like to become either Beyoncé or Michelle Obama.
- He has appeared in the music video of Swedish House Mafia‘s “Miami 2 Ibiza.”