|Eden Duncan-Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eden Duncan-Smith is an American actress who has earned a lot of appreciation in the entertainment industry for her portrayal of Isabella in Annie and as C.J. Walker in Netflix’s See You Yesterday.
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Greater New York City, New York United States
Eden attended dance lessons at the Dance Theatre of Harlem, American Ballet Theatre, and the Purelements: Evolution in Dance.
In 2017, Eden joined Hampton University‘s Physics program to attain a degree in Laser and Optical Technology/Technician. She was expected to graduate from there in the year 2021.
- Father – Greg
- Mother – Nicole Yvonne Duncan-Smith (Minister)
- Others – Lauryn Hill (God Mother) (Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Record Producer, Actress), Rohan Marley (God Father) (Former Football Player, Entrepreneur)
Eden is represented by Shirley Faison at the Carson Adler Agency and Barbara Coleman at Innovative Talent Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She wears a pair of reading glasses.
- Snub nose
- Her curly hair
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Fort Street Studio.
Eden Duncan-Smith Facts
- She was born and brought in the New York City area.
- Eden made her debut TV screen appearance as a guest on The Joey & Elise Show in 2012. However, her first-ever role as an actress was on the comedy-drama film Annie in 2014, where she was cast alongside the likes of actor Quvenzhané Wallis, Cameron Diaz, and Jamie Foxx.
- Eden once stated that as a dancer she had trained under the watchful eye of well-known choreographers Kenny Ortega, Zack Woodlee, and Aubrey Lynch.
- She started learning the American sign language at just 4 years old.
- Her lion-head rabbit is named after legendary reggae singer Bob Marley.
- She was listed on Forbes‘s 30 Under 30 “2021:Hollywood & Entertainment” list.
Featured Image By Eden Duncan-Smith / Instagram