Gabriella Michelle Henderson
Tetney, England, United Kingdom
Ella attended St Martin’s Preparatory School in Grimsby. After receiving scholarship, she went to Tring Park School for the Performing Arts in Hertfordshire. She attended this school from the age of 11 to 16.
- Father – Sean Henderson
- Mother – Michelle Henderson
- Siblings – Patrick (Brother), Fraser (Brother), Holly (Sister)
- Others – Bill (Grandfather)
She is signed to Creative Artists Agency (CAA).
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145½ pounds
Ella Henderson dated –
- George Shelley (2012-2013) – From November 2012 to February 2013, British singers George Shelley and Ella Henderson were an item.
- Josh Cuthbert (2012) – Member of boyband Union J, Josh Cuthbert had fling with Ella Henderson in December 2012.
- Matt Harvey (2014-2015) – Ella and Matt Harvey were an item for more than a year and a half. They called it quits in September 2015. This was her first serious relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Full figured body
36-29-37 in or 91.5-74-94 cm
12 (US) or 42 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Appearing in the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012 and for her single “Ghost” released in 2014. It charted at #1 in UK and was certified as Platinum in Britain.
In early October 2014, she released her debut album Chapter One via Syco Music. Ghost” and “Glow” are the two top singles from the album.
She has not been cast in any of the films.
First TV Show
In 2012, she appeared in the reality singing competition The X Factor where she finished sixth. She appeared in a total of 20 episodes including auditions.
Before the launch of her debut album, she strived to lose weight. She was also successful in her efforts. Ella achieved the weight loss by making tremendous changes in her daily diet.
Henderson cut all the crap and started eating grilled chicken, lots of vegetables and fruits, muesli with banana, healthy salads, etc.
Ella Henderson Favorite Things
Ella Henderson Facts
- She sang the song “Missed” at the The X Factor auditions in 2012, which is her own composition. The song was written after getting inspired from her grandfather Bill.
- She finished at number six in the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
- She has a keen interest in vintage fashion.
- At the age of 3, Ella started singing.
- She also knows piano, which she learnt all by herself without hiring any external tutor.
- Ella attended the same school (Tring Park School) and at the same time as boy band District3’s Dan Ferrari-Lane. Later, in 2012, both were shortlisted in the same season of The X Factor.
- Adele, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, and John Legend are her musical influences.
- Visit her official website @ www.ellahenderson.co.uk.
- Connect with Ella on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SoundCloud, YouTube, Google+, iTunes and Official Store.