Erin Jill Andrews
Anho, Miss Jill, EA Sports, EA
Lewiston, Maine, U.S.
Erin studied from Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida. She graduated from high school in 1996. Subsequently, Andrews attended University of Florida to complete Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications in 2000.
News anchor, journalist, sportscaster
- Father – Steven Andrews (TV journalist)
- Mother – Paula Andrews (Teacher)
- Siblings – Kendra Andrews (Younger Sister) (Professional dancer and actress)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Andrews dated –
- David Wright (2007) – In 2007, Erin dated American baseball player, David Wright.
- Aaron Rodgers (2010) – In 2010, Erin was RUMORed to had fling with American football player, Aaron Rodgers.
- Josh Hopkins (2011) – In 2011, Andrews and actor, Josh Hopkins were an item.
- Chace Crawford (2012) – In 2012, Erin dated actor Chace Crawford. They started dating in May 2012 and separated later in the year. He is about 7 years her junior.
- Jarret Stoll (2012-Present) – Since December 2012, Erin is dating Canadian ice hockey player, Jarret Stoll.
Race / Ethnicity
36-23-33 in or 91.5-58.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
She endorsed Reebok to promote their ZigTech brand shoes for the complete 2011 year.
She has served as a spokesperson for the Kraft Foods Huddle in 2010.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Hosting the FOX College Football for Fox Sports and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars in 2014.
Andrews appeared in a minor role in the 2012 film That’s My Boy for her role as Randall Morgan’s receptionist.
First Celebrity Crush
Jonathan Knight (from the boy band New Kids on the Block)
Erin visits Los Angeles barre studio Physique 57 to get the more sexier body. She works out with dancer like movements, there.
She also shares her fitness routine at Shape magazine.
Erin Andrews Favorite Things
- Singers – Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, Beyonce Knowles, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban
- Sport – College Football
Source – Complex
Erin Andrews Facts
- She had dated too many athletes in her life (see the list of her boyfriends above).
- Her dad, who has won Emmy Award several times, had worked as an investigative reporter for WFLA-TV.
- Erin was a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority in college.
- She was very active in dance, while in school and college. From 1997 to 2000, she was even the member of the Florida Gators Dazzlers dance team.
- Erin was good friends with Kelli Zink.
- She considers her family as a good luck charm.
- Erin has been voted as the “America’s Sexiest Sportscaster” by Playboy magazine two times (one in 2007) in the past.
- She left ESPN on June 29, 2012 and instead joined Fox Sports on July 3, 2012.
- She replaced Brooke Burke-Charvet as the co-host in Dancing with the Stars in 2014 (in its 18th season).
- She really like music, especially pop and country.
- Visit her official website @ erinandrews.com.
- Connect with Erin on Twitter.