Jennifer Love Hewitt
JLove, Love, Jen
Waco, Texas, USA
Hewitt finished her schooling from Laurel Springs High School in Ojai, California, USA in 1997.
Actress, Producer, Author, Television Director, Singer-Songwriter
- Father – Herbert Daniel Hewitt (Medical Technician)
- Mother – Patricia Mae (Speech-language Pathologist)
- Siblings – Todd Hewitt (Older Brother)
Vocals, Background Vocals
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriends / Spouse
Jennifer Love Hewitt dated –
- Jason Aaron Baca
- Joseph Lawrence (1995-1996)
- Will Friedle (1996-1997)
- Andrew Keegan (1997)
- Carson Daly (1998-1999)
- Diego Serrano (1999)
- Rich Cronin (1999-2001)
- Wilmer Valderrama (1999)
- Craig Bierko (2000-2001)
- Patrick Wilson (2001-2002)
- Enrique Iglesias (2001)
- Shaggy (2002)
- John Mayer (2002)
- Stephen Dorff (2003)
- John Cusack (2003)
- Paul Nicholls (2003-2004)
- Kip Pardue (2003)
- Antonio Sabato Jr. (2003)
- Scott Austin (2004-2005)
- Ross McCall (2005-2008) – She engaged this Scottish actor on November 29, 2007. She met him during her appearance on the hit TV series Ghost Whisperer in late 2005. But, their engagement didn’t last long and ended in late 2008.
- Jamie Kennedy (2009-2010)
- John Mallory Asher (2010)
- Alex Beh (2010-2011)
- Jarod Einsohn (2011-2012) – JLove dated American actor, Jarod for quite a some time. Jarod, who is 5 years younger to her girlfriend started dating in August 2011. They finally called it quits in 2012.
- Brian Hallisay (2012-Present) – The Client List co-stars Brian and Jennifer started dating in March 2012 after meeting on the show. As of early June 2013, the duo announced that they were expecting their first child and are engaged. They married later in the November 2013. Jennifer gave birth to the couple’s first child – a daughter named, Autumn James Hallisay (born – November 26, 2013).
- Large Breasts
- Curvaceous Figure
- Likes to work in romantic movies and can be often seen in the same
- Bright Voice
38-25-38 in or 96.5-63.5-96.5 cm
30GG (Or 30H)
There is no brand, which has endorsed her.
Best Known For
Her starring roles in Lifetime’s TV series The Client List (2012-) as Riley Parks, Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010) as Melinda Gordon.
Debut album, released on March 21, 1992 Love Songs in Japan. In USA, it was released on June 25, 1997. It consisted of 11 tracks with a total length of 41:21 minutes.
Jennifer debuted as a film actress with 1992 comedy film Munchie for her role as Andrea Kurtz. She was credited as Love Hewitt at that time.
First TV Show
American children’s television program, which was largely targeted to youth and with musical performances as an integral part of each and every storyline, Kids Incorporated (or Kids Inc.). She portrayed the role of Robin from 1989 to 1991 in seasons 6 to 7. She was again credited as Love Hewitt.
Jennifer is working out hard to get fit for the Lifetime’s popular TV series The Client List. She is preparing herself for second season as she will go nude in this season. Her complete workout routine and diet plan is available here.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Cheeseburger
- Favorite Songs – Can I Go Now (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002), Barenaked (Jennifer Love Hewitt) (2002)
- Favorite Places – Texas in USA, Victoria in Australia
- Favorite Color – Orange
Jennifer Love Hewitt Trivia
- JLove grew up in Nolanville in Central Texas.
- Jennifer got her middle name after her mother promised her college friend (named “Love”) that if she had a daughter, she would name her after her.
- She received her name as Jennifer as her older brother Todd had a crush on a girl when she was born. So, to pay homage to her crush, JLove was named so.
- She and her brother were raised by their mother, Patricia, who died of cancer on June 12, 2012 (aged 67).
- When JLove was 3, she sang a song “The Greatest Love of All” at a livestock show.
- At the age of 10, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in singing and acting.
- She has a pet dog.
- Her mother is Italian and father is German.
- She was considered first for the title role in movie Lolita (1997).
- In 2002, Diana Napolis, who is a conspiracy theorist and former social worker caused death arrests against Hewitt and director Steven Spielberg and Napolis was arrested for that.
- Follow her on Twitter.