Marián Gracia Rivera
Marian attended Saint Francis of Assisi College System to complete schooling. Later, she enrolled herself into De La Salle University Dasmariñas to complete Bachelor of Science in Psychology.
Actress, model, recording artist, dancer
- Father – Francisco Javier Gracia Alonso (a Spaniard)
- Mother – Amalia Rivera (a Filipina from Cavite, Philippines)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Francisca Rivera (Maternal Grandmother)
In 2013, she left her talent agency of 7 years, viz. Popoy’s talent management to become the new talent of Tony Tuviera’s Triple A.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marian Rivera dated –
- Ervic Vijandre (2002-2008) – Ervic, Filipino basketball player dated for 6 years with the model from 2002 to 2008. They both have been in the same school are from Cavite. He used to visit regularly to her house and was well known among Marian’s parents.
- Mark Herras (2005-2006) – Rivera dated briefly with Filipino dancer, Mark Herras nearing 2006. They both met during the filming of the 2007 film, Bahay Kubo: A Pinoy Mano Po! They were reportedly dating together from December 2005 to June 2006.
- Dingdong Dantes (2009-Present) – Filipino actor, Dingdong Dantes started dating Marian in 2009. They have appeared several times on-screen since 2007 like MariMar (2007), Dyesebel (2008), One True Love (2008), Ang babaeng hinugot sa aking tadyang (2009), You To Me Are Everything (2010), Endless Love (2010), My Beloved (2012), etc. The couple got engaged on August 9, 2014. On December 30, 2014, they married at Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines. It was termed as “The Royal Wedding” in Philippines.
Her father is from Spain and mother from Philippines.
Naturally, she has brown eyes. But, as she wears contact lenses, her eye color may appear different.
- Sex appeal
- Strong and sweet person
34-23-34 in or 87-58.5-87 cm
Her shoe size is believed to be 7 (US).
She has been endorsed for doing advertisements for brands like –
- SkinWhite (Skinwhite Lotion) (2005)
- Sky Flakes (A well-known biscuit product in the Philippines) (2005)
- Particles (A brand clothing apparels) (2006)
- Maxi-peel Whitening Sunblock (During MariMar fever along with Kristine Hermosa) (2007)
- Maxi-peel Exfoliant Cream (2007)
- Del Monte Fit `N Right (Energy juice drink with Richard Gutierrez & Mariel Rodriguez as endorsers) (2007)
- Karimadon (A brand clothing apparels) (2007)
- Maxi-peel Soap (2008)
- PLDT Landline Plus Prepaid (2008)
- PLDT Touch Card (2008)
- Sunsilk Shampoo (With the slogan “Life Can`t Wait” along with Heart Evangelista, Maja Salvador & Nikki Gil) (2008)
- Nesvita Cereal Milk Drink (2008)
- San Mig Light (A light beer brand product along onscreen loveteam Dingdong Dantes) (2008)
- Hapee Toothpaste (2008)
- Gran Matador Brandy (An alcoholic drink brand with loveteam partner Dingdong Dantes) (2008)
- Maxi-peel Exfoliant Soap (2008)
- Hawaiian Sun (Juice drink product) (2008)
- Jag Jeans (2008)
- Phoenix Gasoline (2008)
Best Known For
Working as a commercial model and an actress appearing in numerous TV shows and movies.
She is especially known for the Filipino drama series, MariMar for her starring role as MariMar Perez-Santibañez or Bella Aldama from 2007 to 2008.
In 2008, was released the debut album from Marian titled “Marian Rivera Dance Hits“. It’s the CD compilation of dance music from the year 2007. She presented the choreography for each track, which mostly included house, latin and pop genre. It’s total length is 21:46 minutes with 12 singles.
In her next album titled “Retro Crazy” released in 2009 under Universal Records is same kind of album with different compilation of songs. The album also features a song recorded by Marian with the title “Sabay-Sabay Tayo”. The album was certified as Platinum.
2005 film Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay Ka, Fairy Ko: The Legend Continues for her role as Alyssa.
First TV Show
2005 afternoon soap opera, Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako (English: If You Would Just Love Me) for her role as Clarisse.
Dingdong Dantes is the personal trainer of Marian. He has trained her to look good in TV show Mars Ravelo’s: Darna. She visited the gym, practiced martial arts for the same.
Marian Rivera Favorite Things
- Restaurants – Goose Station, Las Flores, Shangri-La hotels, Tsukiji
- Destinations – Madrid (in Spain), Paris (in France), Amanpulo (in Philippines), New York (in USA), Tokyo (in Japan)
- Accessories – Rubber shoes, Jeans, Shirt
Marian Rivera Facts
- She was having a dog named Shi Tzu sometime back. But, she left her as she was allergic to dogs.
- Marian topped the FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women list in 2008 and 2013.
- She was born in Spain and brought up in Philippines by her mother, when her parents separated when she was 2 years old.
- Her favorite time pass is eating with her boyfriend now spouse Dingdong Dantes.
- She has helped the victims of flood in August 2012 by joining Philippines Red Cross team.
- She can speak basic Spanish, and English and Tagalog.
- She has also walked the ramp for her starting years of the career from 2005 to 2006.
- Visit her official Facebook Fan Page.