Naya Marie Rivera
The Veiled Fairy, N’Nay, Bee, Nay Nay, Nay Nay Rivers, Nougat, Snix, Ni Ni, Smoochy
Valencia, California, USA
Rivera attended Valencia High School, Santa Clarita, California.
Actress, singer, songwriter, model
- Father – George Rivera
- Mother – Yolanda Rivera
- Siblings – Mychal Rivera (Younger Brother) (Footballer player), Nickayla Rivera (Sister) (Model)
She was represented by the same modeling agency as her mother, Yolanda.
She is signed with –
- Management 360
- United Talent Agency
Pop, pop/ rock
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naya Rivera dated –
- Mark Salling (2010) – Glee co-stars, Mark Salling and Naya Rivera were reported to be dating seriously in March 2010. However, this off-screen relationship was denied by Mark’s representative.
- Douglas Booth (2011) – They had fling together on January 30, 2011
- Chord Overstreet (2011) – RUMOR
- Matthew Hodgson (2011-2013) – Matthew Hodgson, writer for the TV show Glee, dated Naya for 2 years from April 2011 until April 2013.
- Big Sean (2013-2014) – Rapper Big Sean and Naya started dating in February 2013 after meeting via Twitter. The couple’s love song Is “Hello” By Lionel Richie. They engaged in October 2013. They called it quits in April 2014 after remaining together for a year.
- Ryan Dorsey (2014-Present) – The actors commenced dating each other in July 2014. Though, she met him long before, four years earlier. On July 19, 2014, the love birds married each other in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In September 2015, the couple welcomed their first child, son Josey.
Race / Ethnicity
Naya is ½ Puerto Rican, ¼ African American and ¼ German.
- Defined cheekbones
- Sculpted abs
- Naturally pouty lips
- The “Naya” dance
- Various tattoos all over the body
35-25-34 in or 89-63.5-87 cm
Her shoe size is speculated to be 9 (US).
As a child, she appeared in the Kmart commercials.
She became the face of Proactiv Solution in December 2011.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Santana Lopez, a high school cheerleader, on the Fox’s teen musical comedy drama television series, Glee since 2009.
Naya Rivera gained her exposure as a singer, dancer and actor, all on Glee. Her performances have received much recognition and praise from the viewers. She has also received nominations and included in the many “Best Of” lists.
On September 17, 2013, she released her debut single “Sorry” with Big Sean digitally.
She debuted with 2009 movie Frankenhood for her role as Hottie. By mistake, her role was credited as “Naya Maria Rivera”.
First TV Show
From 1991 to 1992, she appeared in the American sitcom The Royal Family for her role as Hillary Winston. Naya was 4 years old at that time.
Due to her role as a cheerleader in Glee, Naya’s legs and butt are revealed. So, she always tries to make sure that her assets look good. She do squats.
Rivera also does side planks and traditional planks for her abs because she hates crunches.
She works out and focus on eating veggies, and chips. Be leaving pizzas, and cheeseburgers, she got the right to flaunt her slim body.
Naya Rivera Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Band – Coldplay
- TV Show – Boy Meets World (1993-2000), Doug (1991-1994)
- Animal – Penguin
- Book – The Perks of Being a Wallflower (By Stephen Chbosky)
- All-time Favorite Song – A Song For You (By Donny Hathaway)
- Accessory – Watch
Source – Wikia
Naya Rivera Facts
- In 2012, she was placed at number 1 spot in the AfterEllen’s “Hot 100 list”.
- She is connected to various organizations such as GLAAD, Stand Up to Cancer, The Elephant Project, The Trevor Project, and The Sunshine Foundation.
- She had auditioned for American Idol in 2002, but didn’t make it through.
- Reality Tv is her biggest guilty pleasure.
- As of late 2010, the most expensive thing, she has ever bought is a purse worth $600.
- She makes false eyelashes to look good – her quick fix beauty tip.
- Naya describes her style as – comfortable, casual, and versatile.
- She is left-handed.
- She hates koi fish.
- Rivera speaks the word “like” too often.
- Visit her official website @ nayarivera.com.
- If you are not already, you can follow Naya on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.