|Aarushi Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1996|
Aarushi Sharma is an Indian actress and beauty pageant titleholder who came to prominence after she won the beauty pageant of “Miss Intercontinental India 2016”. Since then, she has come a long way with her career and has appeared in a number of films including Kaka Ji as Deepi and High End Yaariyaan as Celina.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Aarushi studied at Amity University, Noida.
Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Mother – Ritu Sharma
- Siblings – Bhumi Sharma (Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Plump lips
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various designers and brands such as Kiren Sandhu Designer.
Aarushi Sharma Favorite Things
- Makeup Artist – Rajan Passi
Source – Instagram
Aarushi Sharma Facts
- She was brought up in New Delhi.
- In 2015, Aarushi took part in the Miss Diva-2015 beauty pageant and was one of the finalists.
- While studying at Amity University, Noida, she won the Campus Princess pageant.
- She competed at the Senorita India pageant and won the title of Miss Intercontinental India 2016. Later, she went on to represent India at the Miss Intercontinental 2016 held in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Aarushi has been featured in several music videos such as Aa Chak Challa by Sajjan Adeeb, Ik Vaar by Kanwar Chahal, Hath Chumme by Ammy Virk, and Tere Jinna Pyar
by Zabby Goraya.
- Aarushi was placed at #11 position on The Times Of India‘s “Top 15 Desirable Women of 2017.” Also, on the list were the names of Sonam Bajwa, Himanshi Khurana, Sargun Mehta, Sara Gurpal, and Monical Gill.
- She has been a finalist in various other pageants such as Miss Body Beautiful and Miss Internet in 2015.
- Aarushi made her debut as an actress with the Punjabi film Kaka Ji: Son of Royal Sardar in 2019.
Featured Image By Aarushi Sharma / Instagram