|Alexis G. Zall Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1998|
Alexis G. Zall is an American actress and YouTuber known for appearing in popular TV shows and for her popularity on various social media platforms. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like AT&T, Mugler, SYFY, and Google. Alexis has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 1 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Alexis Genevieve Zall
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Brian Zall
- Mother – Elizabeth Draper Zall
Alexis is represented by California-based Principato Young Entertainment.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexis has dated –
- Shannon Beveridge – Alexis and fellow YouTuber Shannon Beveridge were rumored to be dating in the past.
- Luke Korns (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
Petite body frame
Alexis has appeared in a campaign for Michelin along with Brent Rivera.
She has also done endorsement work for the following brands –
- The Hotel Cafe
Best Known For
Her growing popularity as a social media personality with more than 1 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Additionally, she has more than 500k followers on Instagram.
In 2013, Alexis made her theatrical film debut playing the role of Paige in the movie Out of Reach.
First TV Show
She made her first appearance on a TV show in the Maritime Murder episode of Unusual Suspects in 2012.
Alexis G. Zall Favorite Things
- Reptile – Chuckwallas
- Animal – Dolphins
Source – We The Unicorns, Instagram
Alexis G. Zall Facts
- She was an accomplished gymnast having started out at the age of 23 months. However, a hamstring injury hampered her dreams of becoming a professional athlete upon reaching level 8.
- She found her passion for acting when she was cast as a lead in the 6th-grade school play.
- Alexis was a finalist for the Breakout YouTuber at the 9th Shorty Awards in 2017.
- On her 18th birthday, she created a video titled 18 Tips for 18 Years in which she pondered about the life lessons that she had learned in the past years. In this particular video, she made a huge announcement and came out as a lesbian to her YouTube fans.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Alexis G. Zall / Instagram