|Taylor Caniff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 3, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Taylor Caniff is an American social media personality, Instagram star, actor, rapper, content creator, and YouTuber who gained popularity with his work on YouTube and the video application Vine. He has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube. In addition to that, he has been a part of shows such as Chasing Cameron and Chelsea.
Taylor Michael Caniff
Princeton, Indiana, United States
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Actor, Rapper, Social Media Personality, Instagram Star, Content Creator, YouTuber
- Father – Kevin Caniff
- Siblings – Jordan Caniff (Brother), Kellie Caniff (Younger Brother), Tristan Caniff (Younger Sister)
Taylor Caniff has been represented by The Soroka Agency.
R&B, hip hop, rap
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx)
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Taylor Caniff has dated –
- Taylor Alesia (2015) – Taylor Alesia made her secret relationship with Caniff public in February 2015 by posting a picture of them kissing on the beach. However, Caniff who has maintained he was single wasn’t amused. Caniff responded by calling her a fame-seeking liar and alleged that she was using him to get popular. However, he later deleted his tweets. Alesia claimed that they had been dating for about 8 months. She also alleged that Caniff and his manager were putting pressure on her to retract her claims, including the threat of suing her. He was also falsely accusing her of stealing pictures from his phone.
- Carolina Samani (2019) – He was romantically involved with Carolina Samani in the year 2019.
- Azul River – As of February 2023, he was in a relationship with model Azul River.
Race / Ethnicity
- Loves wearing a bandanna around his head
- Chiseled jawline
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 10 (US).
Taylor Caniff has used his strong social media presence to bag lucrative endorsement deals. He usually endorses brands by using their products in his YouTube videos and featuring them in his social media activity.
Best Known For
- His impeccable comic timing in his YouTube videos and Vine snippets.
- Being cast in the Netflix reality TV series, Chasing Cameron, which focuses on social media star Cameron Dallas’s daily life.
As a Singer
He has formed a hip-hop duo by the name of “2 Virgins” along with Dillon Rupp. In April 2014, they released their first single, Buckwild.
First TV Show
In December 2016, Taylor made his first TV show appearance in Both Naughty and Nice episode of the talk show, Chelsea.
Taylor Caniff Favorite Things
- Songs – Ride by Twenty One Pilots
Source – YouTube
Taylor Caniff Facts
- While growing up, he used to go boating with his father and as there were around four to five boys during the trip, his father used to tie a red bandanna around his head to make sure he was on the boat.
- In September 2015, he took to his Instagram account to reveal that cops had raided his house because of some drugs left behind by his friends after the 4th of July party at his house.
- He revealed that the police didn’t have the search warrant and they charged him with three felonies. He also accused cops of needlessly harassing him with court dates.
- While growing up, he had a freak accident as he was accidentally knocked over by his father while driving their family car. As a result of the accident, he had to undergo surgery.
- In 2015, he did a special event called RV Project. He interacted with his fans and clicked selfies with them. The cost of an individual ticket for the event was $20.
- He is part of the social media boy group, Magcon. The other members of the group include Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas, Dylan Dauzat, and Jacob Sartorius among others.
- In March 2016, he was caught up in a major controversy after he sent out a sexist tweet. In his tweet, he referred to women as props. He eventually apologized for his bad choice of words.
- In 2015, he got embroiled in a feud with Madison Beer. The feud started with Beer calling him an attention seeker and he went to comparing her to the trash and even called her whore, which led to people calling out Caniff for bullying.
- He started his Vine journey in May 2013 by posting his first snippet. Also, he first created his account on YouTube in September 2012.
- While growing up, he was pretty good at basketball. In his 8th grade, he averaged 15 points per game.